xbox live is down

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. xbox live is down
2 years ago#1
live is down, all those mcdonalds dashboard ads prob clogged servers.
2 years ago#2
I seriously have yet to see an ad for anything other than something I buy on XBL, so I really don't know where people get this.
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
2 years ago#3
there are ads on the dash?
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
2 years ago#4
I love it when people complain about the ads. It's like how long does it actually take for ya to start the game? It takes me no more than 10secs.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
2 years ago#5
My son is having screen problems and trying to connect. This had been a opening quite often lately, though some folks I was talking too earlier said they were ok. I assume it isn't wide spread.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
2 years ago#6
Live is down?...you don't say!
The Wiz Kid= A yo intelligence that's what my game is!
PSN: SuperJamaican / Japanese PSN:SSJamaican3
2 years ago#7
Working fine for me
Playing Witcher 2, Hitman Blood Money, Thief
Anticipating Destiny, AC Unity, Halo MC Collection
2 years ago#8
Service Alert
"Creating new accounts on Xbox Live, managing those accounts, or recovering an account on a different device"

Yep, live's definitely down.
2 years ago#9
I hope it's not down by the time I get off work. I plan to play Titanfall's new dlc today.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
2 years ago#10
snowboard340 posted...
Service Alert
"Creating new accounts on Xbox Live, managing those accounts, or recovering an account on a different device"

Yep, live's definitely down.

Are you being sarcastic? 99% of Live is MP gaming, apps and downloading stuff, all of which seem to be working fine.
http://i.imgur.com/GJYBL1e.jpg
^ NeoGAF mod and Microsoft "shill" perma-banner bishoptl, wearing a spiffing new hat from his sponsors at Sony
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. xbox live is down

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived