xbox live is down

#21spacejamjordanzPosted 8/2/2014 9:52:33 AM
PutHaggarInSF posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
What's hilarious is that no one brought up the PS4 in this topic yet except for you.

Insecure much?

Acting as if all the people in this topic saying "live is always having some kind of problem" aren't trolls that don't even own a MS product.

Are we going to deny that Live has been flickering in and out quite a bit lately?
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#22AceAndJunpeiPosted 8/2/2014 9:54:04 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
CapnStanky posted...
MurryEB_Alt1 posted...
I seriously have yet to see an ad for anything other than something I buy on XBL, so I really don't know where people get this.

What's hilarious is that PSN on PS4 is full of non content ads and XBL on Xbox One has none.

What's hilarious is that no one brought up the PS4 in this topic yet except for you.

Insecure much?

He's been insecure about Sony for years; he trolled the PS3 board non-stop for years, so it's obviously gotten him pretty riled up;)
---
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W647gDp-u-s
#23gohoanqPosted 8/2/2014 10:00:37 AM
Yea this Xbox Live crap is getting beyond ridiculous now.. it's always freaking having some kind of issue. It's the opposite of how live was with the 360 lol
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#24blk911Posted 8/2/2014 10:06:13 AM
"Price Is Right Losing Horn"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A
#25B1GB0SS_86Posted 8/2/2014 10:11:30 AM
spacejamjordanz posted...
PutHaggarInSF posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

Insecure much?

Acting as if all the people in this topic saying "live is always having some kind of problem" aren't trolls that don't even own a MS product.

Are we going to deny that Live has been flickering in and out quite a bit lately?

As a one owner i can admit that it has been going in and out lately but it hasnt been a big deal. Like i said before my pins and store dissapear for a short period but return after a few min. Trolls are blowing it out of proportion. Also thursday i was gettin late achievements like an hour after i did them.
#26slowdog76Posted 8/2/2014 10:13:47 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
PutHaggarInSF posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

Insecure much?

As a one owner i can admit that it has been going in and out lately but it hasnt been a big deal. Like i said before my pins and store dissapear for a short period but return after a few min. Trolls are blowing it out of proportion. Also thursday i was gettin late achievements like an hour after i did them.

i had that with the cheevs. thing was, i didnt know i had earned some that hadnt popped. so, when unlocked whilst watching prison break, i was most confused
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#27MasterSplinterWPosted 8/2/2014 10:15:11 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
PutHaggarInSF posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

Insecure much?

ugh and this black screen thing duhhhhhhh
---
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. (Oscar Wilde)
#28GeistPosted 8/2/2014 10:20:50 AM
Not gonna say this is always how it is, but if you search out the users in this topic claiming to be affected the most they're all PS4 owners with histories of trolling this board. I just find that very amusing.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#29scoobydoobydontPosted 8/2/2014 10:23:56 AM
PSN is down for me! wtf sony, i'm you're bigggest fan!!

sinseerly,
stan
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#30squon8888Posted 8/2/2014 10:27:57 AM
Lol xbl should be renamed xb down. Hahaha

The only thing live about it is the 372,287 ads