xbox live is down

#41Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/2/2014 11:44:42 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Live still having issues

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Oh no..... let the true trolling begin...

What the f*** are you talking about?

"Social and GamingLimited"

Its come to our attention that some of you are seeing a black screen when attempting to launch games and applications. Hang in there, Xbox members, were on it! Thanks for your patience while we work to resolve this issue. Well update you again as soon as we have more information.

That was 2 days ago and no update and status still the same.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#42spacejamjordanzPosted 8/2/2014 11:44:51 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...
PutHaggarInSF posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
What's hilarious is that no one brought up the PS4 in this topic yet except for you.

Insecure much?

Acting as if all the people in this topic saying "live is always having some kind of problem" aren't trolls that don't even own a MS product.

Are we going to deny that Live has been flickering in and out quite a bit lately?

As a one owner i can admit that it has been going in and out lately but it hasnt been a big deal. Like i said before my pins and store dissapear for a short period but return after a few min. Trolls are blowing it out of proportion. Also thursday i was gettin late achievements like an hour after i did them.

It can be inconvenient at times. Especially when my pins don't show up. They are my life line.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#43Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/2/2014 11:45:49 AM
SupaflyGibson posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Live still having issues

Oh no the PBS app on the 360 isn't working? You're right Live does suck!

That is one thing that is broke, but the Social and Gaming part for the 360 is bonked

Social and GamingLimited

Affected platforms:

Xbox 360
Affected services:
Accessing all game features
7/31/2014 4:55:22 PM CST:
Its come to our attention that some of you are seeing a black screen when attempting to launch games and applications. Hang in there, Xbox members, were on it! Thanks for your patience while we work to resolve this issue. Well update you again as soon as we have more information.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#44wolf_blitzer85Posted 8/2/2014 11:47:19 AM

McDonalds ads clogged the xbox arteries of the system? You don't say.
---
SAUCE? You want a source? I'll give you a sauce so strong, so powerful, so compelling, you'll be screaming my name out like that chick in When Harry Meant Sally
#45B1GB0SS_86Posted 8/2/2014 11:53:12 AM
Xeeh whenever i see u on a topic your just there to bash xbox one.
#46Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/2/2014 11:54:16 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...

I haven't said anything about Xbox One, apparently the X1 services are fine. It's the 360 that is suffering some serious issues
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#47B1GB0SS_86Posted 8/2/2014 11:56:03 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...

I haven't said anything about Xbox One, apparently the X1 services are fine. It's the 360 that is suffering some serious issues

Ok.... go to the xbox 360 board and post it then. Just sayin...
#48SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/2/2014 11:56:44 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
SupaflyGibson posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Live still having issues

That is one thing that is broke, but the Social and Gaming part for the 360 is bonked

Social and GamingLimited

Affected platforms:

Xbox 360
Affected services:

Do you ever use XBL? If so what has been your experience with it? I have had it since 06 and have had issues playing games only a handful of times.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#49archibald3Posted 8/2/2014 11:59:58 AM
PutHaggarInSF posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
What's hilarious is that no one brought up the PS4 in this topic yet except for you.

Insecure much?

Acting as if all the people in this topic saying "live is always having some kind of problem" aren't trolls that don't even own a MS product.

TheGam3925 has been trolling the Xbox One like a maniac since release. I once counted him having about 30 active topics all saying that Xbox One was some sort of disaster. Block him your life will get .00001% better.
#50Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/2/2014 12:11:29 PM
SupaflyGibson posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
SupaflyGibson posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Live still having issues

Social and GamingLimited

Affected platforms:

Xbox 360
Affected services:

Do you ever use XBL? If so what has been your experience with it? I have had it since 06 and have had issues playing games only a handful of times.

Not really as of lately

http://i.imgur.com/h1Ljwph.png

X1 is down in the basement and my WiFi doesn't reach as you can see by my only two X1 games wih achievements listed
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2