xbox live is down

#61HughMyronGainzPosted 8/2/2014 12:08:14 PM
working fine for me
---
U mirin brah?
#62scoobydoobydontPosted 8/2/2014 12:13:10 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Legit enough, even on other forums people are always complaining.

Also achievements aren't unlocking now? Yeah, lol.

Just unlocked an achievement in honor of your pathetic attempt to troll. My streak continues, thanks!
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#633sixchambersPosted 8/2/2014 12:20:46 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Meanwhile it seems Live is unstable,
or completely down altogether when I check gfaqs (off of my ps4 browser) every other day.

Live went to crap = true story

Don't defend it. So pointless when it's true.

I have a 7 month achievement streak going, so I managed to unlock an achievement online without issue every day for 7 months. Weird how Live is down so often for you, a known troll, but I manage to be on every single day for 7 months straight. It's almost as if... *sniffs the air* ... it kind of smells like... is that..? Yes, I'm pretty sure it is. You should do something about that.

That smell is probavly coming from you. Seems to me you play video games too much. You don't have time to shower.
#64SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/2/2014 12:27:42 PM
3sixchambers posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Meanwhile it seems Live is unstable,
or completely down altogether when I check gfaqs (off of my ps4 browser) every other day.

Live went to crap = true story

Don't defend it. So pointless when it's true.

I have a 7 month achievement streak going, so I managed to unlock an achievement online without issue every day for 7 months. Weird how Live is down so often for you, a known troll, but I manage to be on every single day for 7 months straight. It's almost as if... *sniffs the air* ... it kind of smells like... is that..? Yes, I'm pretty sure it is. You should do something about that.

That smell is probavly coming from you. Seems to me you play video games too much. You don't have time to shower.

Glad to see you're staying on subject. Also you're on a gaming message board, and making an assumption that one is gaming too much? K. And what happened to Apex?
---
gt: For Spartaa
#65scoobydoobydontPosted 8/2/2014 12:33:30 PM
3sixchambers posted...
Seems to me you play video games too much.

You must not play many games if you think unlocking one achievement a day requires a lot of time. Then again, as pointed out you're here on a gaming board trolling me for gaming, so I don't think I'll be taking any advice about life from you anyway.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#66bunnyjoeyjrPosted 8/2/2014 12:57:48 PM
I have quite a few achievements some for Halo spartan assault others from Wolfenstein and even though they should be unlock they're not.
---
" Games will look better on PS4. But if you aren't into games, there is a weaker more expensive alternative.I joke I kid!"-xbox GT-Team evil bunny