Your first Xbox "Whoa" moment - LET'S SHARE 'EM!

#21Goregasm17Posted 8/2/2014 11:22:51 AM(edited)
My first "Whoa" moment would have to be playing Halo: CE with my friend and I threw a grenade through the warthog, from the passenger side 'window' and out of the drivers side 'window'. I was so amazed that the grenade didn't actually bounce off the invisible block model.

Yeah, that's how long I had played games that were graphically limited. I would 'test' all new games in that nature and it wowed me to this day I remember looking over at my friend and he looking at me in complete awe.
#22MurryEB_Alt1Posted 8/2/2014 11:43:39 AM
When I first started up my Xbox Christmas of 01 when I was 9, the boot sequence, woah......
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
#23duericPosted 8/2/2014 12:43:23 PM
Powering my 360 on and off with a first party wireless controller.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#24scoobydoobydontPosted 8/2/2014 12:50:18 PM
I said whoa the moment I saw the start up animation for OG Xbox. Then I played PGR. Xbox was my preferred console from that day forward. Shame they didn't make digital BC (at the very least) a priority with Xbone, they'd still have me completely if not for that one decision.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#25MilesACPosted 8/2/2014 1:35:21 PM
Forza. At the time, Gran Turismo had me loyal to Sony systems. Then Forza just kidnapped me and never returned me. Then I got Halo 2 that Christmas. I stayed awake online for at least 18 hours playing MP. Till this day. The only 2 games I make a case to own on Xbox. Forza and Halo.
---
Brooklyn, NYC ..PSN/XBL: MilesAC87
#26chedibang1994Posted 8/2/2014 2:03:53 PM
JETSET RADIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay
#27Reichmaster01Posted 8/2/2014 2:21:12 PM
Seeing the water in Morrowind on the Xbox for the first time.