The Guy Behind Uncharted 2's Epic Train Sequence Now Works at IW

#1zerooo0Posted 8/2/2014 10:26:52 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-guy-behind-uncharted-2s-epic-train-sequence-no/1100-6421445/

Good maybe Ghosts 2 story wont suck unlike the first one. No CoD has ever made me actually mad when I beat the game.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2scoobydoobydontPosted 8/2/2014 10:33:04 AM
Why did it make you mad? Gimme the spoiler-ific answer, I must know!!
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#3sexymcpooPosted 8/2/2014 10:38:47 AM
Ghosts had a fun campaign. I've enjoyed every CoD campaign I've played. I've not tried Blops 2 yet.
---
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
PSN/GT - thedeanoshow
#4spacejamjordanzPosted 8/2/2014 10:40:50 AM
Out of the issues I had with Ghosts, the campaign wasn't one of them.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#5zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 11:00:16 AM
I disagree. I think the campaign was really bad compared to all of the other recent CoDs.SPOILERThe part where the bad guy gets shot by the .357 magnum under water somehow lives through that to drag the guy you play as away just irritated me.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#6KlaimePosted 8/2/2014 11:10:00 AM
God damn, I hated the train part in Uncharted 2.
#7Robin_MaskPosted 8/2/2014 11:42:29 AM
zerooo0 posted...
I disagree. I think the campaign was really bad compared to all of the other recent CoDs.SPOILERThe part where the bad guy gets shot by the .357 magnum under water somehow lives through that to drag the guy you play as away just irritated me.

LOL

I saw that, seriously, holy crap. Might as well call the sequel "Ghostinator" at this point.
---
Solo and co-op player only.
#8scoobydoobydontPosted 8/2/2014 11:47:52 AM
Robin_Mask posted...
I saw that, seriously, holy crap. Might as well call the sequel "Ghostinator" at this point.

I would buy that.

And yeah, zero, I get why that would be annoying to you. I guess my problem was that I played Bioshock Infinite and Game of Thrones around the same time and half of the cinematics were similar types of inconsistencies/plot armors/plot holes in those games, so Ghosts bothered me less than it normally might. Or maybe it was low expectations for a CoD story. *shrug*
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#9zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 12:21:56 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
hat, seriously, holy crap. Might as well call the sequel "Ghostinator" at this point.

I would buy th

It's like I know I shouldn't expect CoD to be any where near close to realistic, but that just made me so mad. Especially when in MW2you took out General Shepard,I think was his name? with a throwing knife I watched Ghosts ending again and it still made me just as mad back when it released. Worst cliffhanger out of any CoD I played.
---
#10SlimeSwayzePosted 8/2/2014 1:01:42 PM
This guy seems pretty hit or miss. The train sequence in Uncharted 2 was pretty cool, but I felt like Uncharted 3 was a complete mess in terms of its level design, and apparently he was the lead designer for that game. If Uncharted 3 was his chance to really make his mark, I'd say he missed it by a mile.
---
Don't post something you'd be ashamed to show your parents or your children.