Wow, according to the Poll of the Day, hardly anyone owns/wants an Xbox One.

#1dataDyneSoldierPosted 8/2/2014 10:44:47 AM
Why does the community dislike the console so much? Someone please explain.
---
BOlieve! http://i.imgur.com/ABd2uA1.gif
"You may not like him, Minister. But you can't deny: Dumbledore's got style."
#2spacejamjordanzPosted 8/2/2014 10:48:39 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3knowurrolePosted 8/2/2014 10:50:35 AM
i completely agree. i was debating between an xbox 1 and ps4 and the potd made me realize that the xb1 online community will be too small for me to enjoy because i like playing games online it is the future whether you want to admit it. or not. so this poll actually had good timing and im thankful that it helped give me an idea of how the overall gaming community. feels
---
BOSTON STRONG!!!!!!!
boston bruins 2013 playoff champions
#4sn3akywafflesPosted 8/2/2014 10:51:10 AM
spacejamjordanz posted...
Sometimes when I go to IHOP I keep it simple. The Smokehouse Combo usually hits the spot. There are times that I go for the Chicken Fajita Omelet

i cant ever seem to get anything other than pancakes when i go to ihop, its a blessing and a curse
---
High speed, low drag
San Antonio Spurs - St. Louis Cardinals - Creighton Blue Jays
#5SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 8/2/2014 10:51:54 AM
knowurrole posted...
i completely agree. i was debating between an xbox 1 and ps4 and the potd made me realize that the xb1 online community will be too small for me to enjoy because i like playing games online it is the future whether you want to admit it. or not. so this poll actually had good timing and im thankful that it helped give me an idea of how the overall gaming community. feels

You mean the overall Gamefaqs community.
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Be water my friend"
#6kennyynnooPosted 8/2/2014 10:52:10 AM
Mostly and only trolls do the polls, I don't. You guys, TC included, use your votes and others use alt accounts so you can post here like we care about your lifeless opinions.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#7Combo626Posted 8/2/2014 10:52:22 AM
#8spacejamjordanzPosted 8/2/2014 10:52:26 AM
#9dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 10:52:31 AM
SpikeTheSpaceCowboy posted...
knowurrole posted...

You mean the overall Gamefaqs community.

Gamefaqs represents the gaming community, so don't try to twist the situation.
---
BOlieve! http://i.imgur.com/ABd2uA1.gif
"You may not like him, Minister. But you can't deny: Dumbledore's got style."
#10XtremeWRATH360Posted 8/2/2014 10:54:22 AM
I only want one for Halo MCC but I can't justify such an expense for one game. Having a gaming PC and not having any interest in any other XB1 games ensures I won't get one any time soon.
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag