Wow, according to the Poll of the Day, hardly anyone owns/wants an Xbox One.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Wow, according to the Poll of the Day, hardly anyone owns/wants an Xbox One.
1 year ago#11
kennyynnoo posted...
Mostly and only trolls do the polls, I don't. You guys, TC included, use your votes and others use alt accounts so you can post here like we care about your lifeless opinions.

I figured you'd stop responding to my topics after you embarrassed yourself by saying, "But nobody actually thinks the Master Chief Collection is a better deal than The Last of Us Remastered!"... which of course was promptly followed by fifteen pages of people trying to explain why the Halo collection was a fantastic value and TLoUR was a terrible deal in comparison.
---
BOlieve! http://i.imgur.com/ABd2uA1.gif
"You may not like him, Minister. But you can't deny: Dumbledore's got style."
1 year ago#12
dataDyneSoldier posted...
SpikeTheSpaceCowboy posted...
knowurrole posted...
i completely agree. i was debating between an xbox 1 and ps4 and the potd made me realize that the xb1 online community will be too small for me to enjoy because i like playing games online it is the future whether you want to admit it. or not. so this poll actually had good timing and im thankful that it helped give me an idea of how the overall gaming community. feels

You mean the overall Gamefaqs community.

Gamefaqs represents the gaming community, so don't try to twist the situation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

spacejamjordanz posted...

Both my meals usually come with pancakes anyway so I'm covered. I get you though. This things must have crack in them.

it doesnt help me that they opened up a brand new ihop 2 minutes from my house, ill probably overdose before the year ends
---
High speed, low drag
San Antonio Spurs - St. Louis Cardinals - Creighton Blue Jays
(message deleted)
1 year ago#14
sn3akywaffles posted...
SpikeTheSpaceCowboy posted...
knowurrole posted...
i completely agree. i was debating between an xbox 1 and ps4 and the potd made me realize that the xb1 online community will be too small for me to enjoy because i like playing games online it is the future whether you want to admit it. or not. so this poll actually had good timing and im thankful that it helped give me an idea of how the overall gaming community. feels

You mean the overall Gamefaqs community.

Gamefaqs represents the gaming community, so don't try to twist the situation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

spacejamjordanz posted...

Both my meals usually come with pancakes anyway so I'm covered. I get you though. This things must have crack in them.

it doesnt help me that they opened up a brand new ihop 2 minutes from my house, ill probably overdose before the year ends

"Hahahahahaha" is not a real response. It basically translates to "I have no argument, so I'll just pretend I'm laughing hysterically and hope that means I win!" Sorry, but it doesn't.
---
1 year ago#15
kennyynnoo posted...
Mostly and only trolls do the polls, I don't. You guys, TC included, use your votes and others use alt accounts so you can post here like we care about your lifeless opinions.

I figured you'd stop responding to my topics after you embarrassed yourself by saying, "But nobody actually thinks the Master Chief Collection is a better deal than The Last of Us Remastered!"... which of course was promptly followed by fifteen pages of people trying to explain why the Halo collection was a fantastic value and TLoUR was a terrible deal in comparison.

I don't like either of those games, I've tagged you a troll for a reason, others will see. Do you own a x1? Why are you on here?
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
1 year ago#16
ONE in inferior to PS4 and equal in price, so it's just common sense.
1 year ago#17
kennyynnoo posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

I don't like either of those games, I've tagged you a troll for a reason, others will see. Do you own a x1? Why are you on here?

I don't see any rule that says that you have to own a particular game or console in order to post on its particular message board. Until then, I'm free to post here whenever I want. Ignore me if you can't handle it. Simple solution really.

I'm more baffled by the fact that someone in 2014 thinks it's hilarious that the name Dick is short for Richard.
---
1 year ago#18
"Hahahahahaha" is not a real response. It basically translates to "I have no argument, so I'll just pretend I'm laughing hysterically and hope that means I win!" Sorry, but it doesn't.

The gaming community loves CoD and League of Legends. Go post that s--- somewhere on Gfaqs and watch the hate flow. Hell just remember the tears from everyone when League fans flooded the site to vote a character from the game to win the Character Battle.

Gamefaqs isn't the gaming community.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
1 year ago#19
I also have a biased opinion that I will project upon you despite you having different opinions, and my mental age has still not progressed beyond the neanderthal stage of "I like this, why you no like this? You wrong!" - therefore I will relentlessly attack your character until I am a physical husk of a man.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
1 year ago#20
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
ONE in inferior to PS4 and equal in price, so it's just common sense.

I hear ya. Great point. There's no reason a much less powerful console should be the same price as the more powerful one.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Wow, according to the Poll of the Day, hardly anyone owns/wants an Xbox One.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived