Wow, according to the Poll of the Day, hardly anyone owns/wants an Xbox One.

#121KconvPosted 8/3/2014 12:11:48 PM
The Xbone is plagued with many many many problems.

Power... less
Price ... same

Microsoft messes with the buyers... at one point Microsoft offered Titanfall Xbone with kinect for 450, now its trying to sell a Xbone without a kinect for 399..and considering they forced most developers to incorporate some kinect features into it, you will probably be stuck at some point in the future of having to buy it anyway.

I am NOT anti Xbox, I owned an original Xbox and the 360 was my favorite console last gen,..

Maybe Ill get one in the future, but they are going to have to do alot better on the price and reasons to buy..

Also games with gold just cant keep up with Ps+, since I also own a vita 6 games>4 games I know there isnt a whole lot they can do about this... but those 4 games are going to have to be really good, and they charge 10$ a year more...

Microsoft has got to come to earth and embrace Customer Service and value

And really the last last thing I want to see if Microsoft get out of the console business because if Sony had it all to themselves, they would do things to their customers far worse than anything Microsoft had planned...

800$ console, drm, no used, 100$ games...etc...
#122hotmj023Posted 8/3/2014 12:15:54 PM
pnut3844 posted...
hotmj023 posted...
This was the best poll of the day in a very, very long time. Time for people to wake up and smell the coffee

Lmao please tell me you don't take the poll seriously? First off, Sony fanboys make it a lopsided biased poll. Secondly, this forum only represents a tiny fraction of the gaming world. Even a profession study can be made to have the numbers say what they want. Get a clue.

Are sales numbers a good representation of the gaming world then? ha
---
FF7 - 8.9
ff13 - 7.0 - Majority rules
#123metaldiggle2Posted 8/3/2014 12:50:08 PM
archibald3 posted...
This is essentially an 11 page long thread of ps4 fans telling us why that console is so much better. This type of thread and topic would never be allowed to exist on the ps4 forum. If people would start complaining and reporting this kind of thing - posted by known trolls who just keep relentlessly taking shots maybe something would be done. Report it.

It's no use. With my latest modded message I contested the mods of this board, asking why, when I flag a Pony for either blatant flaming or trolling they never get modded, but when I strike back or defend an xbox fan, I often do.

They more or less told me that the posts I marked probably weren't violations and that I was modded for name-calling. I understand why I was modded. I don't understand why when I flag a Pony for name-calling (FLAMING, the exact same thing I was modded for) they almost never get modded.

The mods are here to make this board a miserable place for xbox fans, just like the trolls.
---
Bears/Blackhawks/Cubs/Bulls. Chicago.
#124Shadowfxd2Posted 8/3/2014 12:56:17 PM
hotmj023 posted...
pnut3844 posted...
hotmj023 posted...
This was the best poll of the day in a very, very long time. Time for people to wake up and smell the coffee

Lmao please tell me you don't take the poll seriously? First off, Sony fanboys make it a lopsided biased poll. Secondly, this forum only represents a tiny fraction of the gaming world. Even a profession study can be made to have the numbers say what they want. Get a clue.

Are sales numbers a good representation of the gaming world then? ha

xbone could be discontinued and they'd defend it still.
#125blacklabelicePosted 8/3/2014 12:58:36 PM
this fanboy trollbait thread is still going? my god.
#126SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/3/2014 12:58:46 PM
Laylow12 posted...
I gave it a week and then returned it to Amazon. It's a step back in everyday from the 360 except for graphics which are I found are relatively the same. I found it to be the biggest disappointment console-wise in history. The sales numbers indicate I'm right.

Here is the 360 and XBOX ONE with the same scene in the same game.

http://minus.com/lBKehHpgg8Yym

I don't see a reason to shell out $400+ for that.

Sales numbers indicate its one of the most successful consoles in history.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#127pnut3844Posted 8/3/2014 1:08:09 PM
dnmt posted...
pnut3844 posted...
hotmj023 posted...

Is the 4 million lead in sales made up, too?

Wow. It's ahead in sales. When are you people going to get a clue? Sales numbers are just that, numbers. They don't mean dick. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." IPhone outsales droid but I'd still never own one. Beiber has sold a gazillion records, does that make him a good artist? Your "logic" is flawed. Your a stat whore, and that's sad. Xbone is a great system, deal with it.
---
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.
#128Jay6879Posted 8/3/2014 1:19:02 PM
metaldiggle2 posted...
archibald3 posted...
This is essentially an 11 page long thread of ps4 fans telling us why that console is so much better. This type of thread and topic would never be allowed to exist on the ps4 forum. If people would start complaining and reporting this kind of thing - posted by known trolls who just keep relentlessly taking shots maybe something would be done. Report it.

It's no use. With my latest modded message I contested the mods of this board, asking why, when I flag a Pony for either blatant flaming or trolling they never get modded, but when I strike back or defend an xbox fan, I often do.

They more or less told me that the posts I marked probably weren't violations and that I was modded for name-calling. I understand why I was modded. I don't understand why when I flag a Pony for name-calling (FLAMING, the exact same thing I was modded for) they almost never get modded.

The mods are here to make this board a miserable place for xbox fans, just like the trolls.

Oh give me a f****** break, are you for real? You dont actually believe that do you? Haha you sound like a child. Sounds like your buyers remorse has started to envelope your mental state. Youre starting to act delusional. There is only one cure for your condition. GIVE THIS CHILD 100cc's of PS4 STAT.
#129metaldiggle2Posted 8/3/2014 1:28:47 PM
Jay6879 posted...
metaldiggle2 posted...
archibald3 posted...

Oh give me a f****** break, are you for real? You dont actually believe that do you? Haha you sound like a child. Sounds like your buyers remorse has started to envelope your mental state. Youre starting to act delusional. There is only one cure for your condition. GIVE THIS CHILD 100cc's of PS4 STAT.

Yes, read what's written above what you bolded to know why. And I don't even have an X1 yet, child.
---
Bears/Blackhawks/Cubs/Bulls. Chicago.
#130KconvPosted 8/3/2014 1:37:51 PM
SupaflyGibson posted...
Laylow12 posted...
I gave it a week and then returned it to Amazon. It's a step back in everyday from the 360 except for graphics which are I found are relatively the same. I found it to be the biggest disappointment console-wise in history. The sales numbers indicate I'm right.

Here is the 360 and XBOX ONE with the same scene in the same game.

http://minus.com/lBKehHpgg8Yym

I don't see a reason to shell out $400+ for that.

Sales numbers indicate its one of the most successful consoles in history.

There is a very very high level of pent up need for a new console, because the last gen lasted so long..

Thats why the number of consoles is so high for both systems...

Im not saying this is bad, just it doesnt indicate much more than the last console cycle lasted a very long time.