Wow, according to the Poll of the Day, hardly anyone owns/wants an Xbox One.

#131Jay6879Posted 8/3/2014 1:40:50 PM
metaldiggle2 posted...
Jay6879 posted...
metaldiggle2 posted...
archibald3 posted...
This is essentially an 11 page long thread of ps4 fans telling us why that console is so much better. This type of thread and topic would never be allowed to exist on the ps4 forum. If people would start complaining and reporting this kind of thing - posted by known trolls who just keep relentlessly taking shots maybe something would be done. Report it.

It's no use. With my latest modded message I contested the mods of this board, asking why, when I flag a Pony for either blatant flaming or trolling they never get modded, but when I strike back or defend an xbox fan, I often do.

They more or less told me that the posts I marked probably weren't violations and that I was modded for name-calling. I understand why I was modded. I don't understand why when I flag a Pony for name-calling (FLAMING, the exact same thing I was modded for) they almost never get modded.

The mods are here to make this board a miserable place for xbox fans, just like the trolls.

Oh give me a f****** break, are you for real? You dont actually believe that do you? Haha you sound like a child. Sounds like your buyers remorse has started to envelope your mental state. Youre starting to act delusional. There is only one cure for your condition. GIVE THIS CHILD 100cc's of PS4 STAT.

Yes, read what's written above what you bolded to know why. And I don't even have an X1 yet, child.

Chill out man im just bustin your chops. Stop getting so upset over a lame ass videogame forum.
#132StrongBlackVinePosted 8/3/2014 1:45:53 PM
SpikeTheSpaceCowboy posted...
knowurrole posted...
i completely agree. i was debating between an xbox 1 and ps4 and the potd made me realize that the xb1 online community will be too small for me to enjoy because i like playing games online it is the future whether you want to admit it. or not. so this poll actually had good timing and im thankful that it helped give me an idea of how the overall gaming community. feels

You mean the overall Gamefaqs community.

Sales back up the polls.
#133DerekRossPosted 8/3/2014 2:22:22 PM
Gamefaqs represents a huge amount of hardcore gamers because who else spend their free time here? Xbox is mostly a casual party system to watch tv and play cod's multiplayer so it's expected in my opinion.
#134KconvPosted 8/3/2014 2:27:14 PM
DerekRoss posted...
Gamefaqs represents a huge amount of hardcore gamers because who else spend their free time here? Xbox is mostly a casual party system to watch tv and play cod's multiplayer so it's expected in my opinion.

Funny in the last gen, the 360 was considered the hardcore's game console of choice.
#135DerekRossPosted 8/3/2014 2:36:31 PM
Kconv posted...
DerekRoss posted...

Funny in the last gen, the 360 was considered the hardcore's game console of choice.

Not really. It was a COD machine too. MS marketed the crap out of it and it's was the main attraction for their E3 for years.
#136pnut3844Posted 8/3/2014 2:38:18 PM
DerekRoss posted...
Kconv posted...
DerekRoss posted...

Not really. It was a COD machine too. MS marketed the crap out of it and it's was the main attraction for their E3 for years.

Uh, yes it was. Halo 3 started and revolutionized MLG. You don't get more hardcore than that. Deal with it.
---
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.
#137KconvPosted 8/3/2014 2:40:58 PM
DerekRoss posted...
Kconv posted...
DerekRoss posted...

Many many games had much better experiences on the 360, plus it had like 90% backward compatibility with original xbox..

Skyrim, Bayonetta, a whole bunch of others where the experience was just plain better on the 360..

The 360 was and is a very very good machine...I got my 360 first, and still play it more than my ps3....

But I cant justify a Xbox one till Microsoft comes to their senses on pricing...
#138lightfighterPosted 8/3/2014 2:43:10 PM
I can't speak for everyone else, I just know that i'm enjoying my Xbone.
#139aheroafakePosted 8/3/2014 2:45:08 PM(edited)
GRTooCool posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
I'm not sure if it's about disliking the xbox one at this point.
It seems to be more about people either not caring for it or disliking what Microsoft tried to do.

Right now, after the 180s, there really is nothing wrong with the xbox one, outside of it being slightly weaker than the ps4 but sold at the same price.

We have a winner. You hit the nail on the head and most people seem to ignore this comment because they can't get their fanboy shades off.

I skipped the PS3 because when their console came out, their asking price 500-600 was extremely insulting. I got a 360 instead, and despite two RRoDs, I still enjoyed it immensely.

Fast forward to E3 2013. What Microsoft tried to do was absolutely disgusting and thus why many people did not want to support it and have made/will make the switch to the PS4. Sure, Microsoft did a 180 on practically everything, but after the crap they pulled... I'm honestly still not convinced that they won't 180 all their 180s.

Fact is, there are people who have forgiven Microsoft with the 180s and have bought the Xbox One because it's a brand they like. There are also people who don't give a damn what policies they have, they just enjoy the Xbox One in general.

So it's not about being a fanboy, it's about going with what you think is best for YOURSELF. Fanboy crap aside, I don't think many people are rooting for them to fail, they just don't care anymore and have switched sides.

I wasn't gonna get an Xbox One after Microsoft introduced those new policies. After they 180'd them I did decide to get one. If Microsoft decided to bring back those controversial policies, I would make the switch to PS4 in an instant. I'm a hardcore Xbox One fan but I wouldn't go along with stupid policies like that.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#140Jay6879Posted 8/3/2014 3:28:24 PM
Aww the mods deleted quite possibly the funniest post in this thread.