Wow, according to the Poll of the Day, hardly anyone owns/wants an Xbox One.

#21sn3akywafflesPosted 8/2/2014 11:02:57 AM
dataDyneSoldier posted...

"Hahahahahaha" is not a real response. It basically translates to "I have no argument, so I'll just pretend I'm laughing hysterically and hope that means I win!" Sorry, but it doesn't.

I don't need an argument for your statement, it was so horrendously outrageous.

I did chuckle a bit irl.
---
High speed, low drag
San Antonio Spurs - St. Louis Cardinals - Creighton Blue Jays
#22dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 11:04:53 AM(edited)
sn3akywaffles posted...

"Hahahahahaha" is not a real response. It basically translates to "I have no argument, so I'll just pretend I'm laughing hysterically and hope that means I win!" Sorry, but it doesn't.

I did chuckle a bit irl.

See, this is where I can "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" at you for thinking that you'd get away with posting about ihop and not responding to the actual topic. But you didn't. So, yeah:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
---
BOlieve! http://i.imgur.com/ABd2uA1.gif
"You may not like him, Minister. But you can't deny: Dumbledore's got style."
#23SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/2/2014 11:06:58 AM
Yes the GFAQS potd is a great representation of the true consumer population, *rolls eyes*. You trolls will use anything to bash the X1.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#24Terry-bogardPosted 8/2/2014 11:11:22 AM
Why does the community dislike the console so much? Someone please explain.

Nothing to explain , ps4 is better and offers better quality games . Of course no one wants an xbox , especially after so many false advertisements and backstab from microsoft.
---
Only kids brag about performances in a videogame. Being good at a videogame is only about spending time playing it , nothing special about it.
#25SigmaLongshotPosted 8/2/2014 11:12:07 AM
I sincerely don't understand why people continuously come to the place of the fans of the thing they arbitrarily hate, simply to try to berate them.

Like a zealot vegan hanging around a butcher's shop, or a misandrist who hangs out outside a men's club, there's no winning in it, for either party. They simply look at you like you're a moron, and walk on. And what do you gain? Some sense of "Hah, showed them!"?

Well, that fleeting instant must be really fulfilling.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#26SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/2/2014 11:17:12 AM
Terry-bogard posted...
Why does the community dislike the console so much? Someone please explain.

Nothing to explain , ps4 is better and offers better quality games . Of course no one wants an xbox , especially after so many false advertisements and backstab from microsoft.

Please explain how the ps4 is better? I like the X1's exclusives, online service, and controller more than those of the ps4. Better "quality" games is a matter of opinion and has no true measurement for comparison. Also 5 million x1 owners would disagree with you. And what backstab and false ads are you refering to?
---
gt: For Spartaa
#27sn3akywafflesPosted 8/2/2014 11:17:39 AM
sn3akywaffles posted...

I did chuckle a bit irl.

See, this is where I can "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" at you for thinking that you'd get away with posting about ihop and not responding to the actual topic. But you didn't. So, yeah:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I did get away with it though, spacejam and i had a lovely conversation about our particular preferences at ihop.

You meanwhile haven't actually made any argument to back up your claim, if you really want this joke of a thread to stay on topic try saying something other than "I say gamefaqs represents the gaming community as a whole therefore it does."
---
High speed, low drag
San Antonio Spurs - St. Louis Cardinals - Creighton Blue Jays
#28Styrof0amPosted 8/2/2014 11:21:05 AM
Gamefaqs represents the gaming community, so don't try to twist the situation.

If you believe that's the case, then it seems things are about to look brighter for the XB1 ...

http://i.imgur.com/WirvI6r.jpg

... according to the community.

Source: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69479064

---

No commentary. No advertisements. Gameplay only ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod
#29TOhasNoRingPosted 8/2/2014 11:22:16 AM
Honestly, I don't like maple syrup at all. So if I have pancakes it's usually with just some whip cream and strawberries.... mmm... DELICIOUS.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#30Private_NoobPosted 8/2/2014 11:22:51 AM
microbone not only endorsed PRISM, they attempted to sell their souls to SOPA by embracing DRM.
They deserve all of the libel they can get.
---
Oh no! Private_Noob posted!
I'm the noobiest noob you'll ever see!