Wow, according to the Poll of the Day, hardly anyone owns/wants an Xbox One.

#41dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 1:40:09 PM
Styrof0am posted...
dataDyneSoldier posted...
You know full-well that a poll an an Xbox One board is going to be biased.

You mean biased like this?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69625549

Or this?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69434201

Or this?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69407314

... and if the XB1 is SO biased against the XB1, what does that tell you about the first poll I linked you to? (rethorical question)

Despite what you might think, people actively participating on gaming forum are in the minority of gamers. That's why EA and Activision can keep selling those yearly rehashes, despite all the negativity surrounding them. Very rarely do gaming news make it into mainstream media, and what does say about the gafqs POTD?

That the only thing people seem to think is worth owning an Xbox One for on this board is a collection of old shooting games? That wasn't so hard.
---
BOlieve! http://i.imgur.com/ABd2uA1.gif
"You may not like him, Minister. But you can't deny: Dumbledore's got style."
#42pnut3844Posted 8/2/2014 1:47:59 PM
Idk why people don't want it, but should you really let that affect you? I could care less who buys it, it's a fanatic system that I enjoy and I haven't had a lick of trouble out of it. If people can't see how good the system is that's their problem. Or they just might not prefer it. All the sony fanboys scream about how much power the ps4 has over the xbox, about res, framerate blah blah blah. That's fine, let them get the ps4, I'd rather not run into those uptight people on xbox live anyways. I have nothing against Sony or Nintendo. In fact if I had the money I'd own a wii u, and I already own a 2ds. If sony would revamp the controller I'd own a ps4 as well. I have loyalty to the hobby, not one company. A good game/system is a good game/system, regardless of who makes it.
#43LooksLikeRainPosted 8/2/2014 1:51:04 PM
SpikeTheSpaceCowboy posted...
knowurrole posted...
i completely agree. i was debating between an xbox 1 and ps4 and the potd made me realize that the xb1 online community will be too small for me to enjoy because i like playing games online it is the future whether you want to admit it. or not. so this poll actually had good timing and im thankful that it helped give me an idea of how the overall gaming community. feels

You mean the overall Gamefaqs community.

Gamefaqs represents the gaming community, so don't try to twist the situation.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOMGHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH. My sides. I can't breathe.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#44pnut3844Posted 8/2/2014 1:53:51 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
knowurrole posted...
i completely agree. i was debating between an xbox 1 and ps4 and the potd made me realize that the xb1 online community will be too small for me to enjoy because i like playing games online it is the future whether you want to admit it. or not. so this poll actually had good timing and im thankful that it helped give me an idea of how the overall gaming community. feels

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOMGHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH. My sides. I can't breathe.

I know I laughed as well. It's sad when people can't think for themselves and have to ask others what to do or get. Get what you enjoy people, not what others say to get.
#45SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/2/2014 1:54:19 PM
knowurrole posted...

If you think a handful of loud trolls and fanboys represent the gaming community…more power to you. Most of my gaming friends don't frequent this website.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#46prestodanielPosted 8/2/2014 1:57:07 PM
the ps4 is cool and all, but X1 is the only place where i can play Scalebound, Quantum Break, Halo 5, not to mention Forza Horizon 2, Sunset and MC collection coming THIS YEAR! I also prefer the U.I. and controller on X1. Also, the fan on my ps4 can get pretty noisy. It really strays me away from playing games other than exclusives on it.

It's crazy how people think xbox fans bindly praise the X1. No, i just generally prefer it over Ps4.
#47duericPosted 8/2/2014 1:57:26 PM
pnut3844 posted...

I know I laughed as well. It's sad when people can't think for themselves and have to ask others what to do or get. Get what you enjoy people, not what others say to get.

Well, either way, the PS4 seems to be what most people want.

That being said, the price restructuring should ultimately help the Xbone catch up pretty quickly.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#48Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/2/2014 1:58:38 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Mostly and only trolls do the polls, I don't. You guys, TC included, use your votes and others use alt accounts so you can post here like we care about your lifeless opinions.

the polls are IP voted. you can't use alts
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#49PulpPosted 8/2/2014 2:01:49 PM
If there is one thing xbots do well, it's pretending ANY numbers don't mean what they appear to mean. I am sure they will rationalize it away..."durr, ponies with multi accounts voted!!" etc.

Sales don't mean anything. Resolution doesn't mean anything. Money doesn't mean anything. Specs don't mean anything. Math and numbers are for delusional ponies. Xbone is #1!!@
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
#50PoloMan6Posted 8/2/2014 2:05:37 PM
5,000,000 would disagree.