Wow, according to the Poll of the Day, hardly anyone owns/wants an Xbox One.

#51AceAndJunpeiPosted 8/2/2014 1:06:36 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Mostly and only trolls do the polls, I don't. You guys, TC included, use your votes and others use alt accounts so you can post here like we care about your lifeless opinions.

the polls are IP voted. you can't use alts

Hey, get those facts out of here! Kenny's got a conspiracy theory brewing and you're messing it up with your annoying truths and facts!

It's not right!*crying*
---
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W647gDp-u-s
#52SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/2/2014 1:08:13 PM
Pulp posted...
If there is one thing xbots do well, it's pretending ANY numbers don't mean what they appear to mean. I am sure they will rationalize it away..."durr, ponies with multi accounts voted!!" etc.

Sales don't mean anything. Resolution doesn't mean anything. Money doesn't mean anything. Specs don't mean anything. Math and numbers are for delusional ponies. Xbone is #1!!@

If sales mean everything, the Biebs is one of the best current artists. If resolution/specs matters, the og xbox > ps2 and wii would've failed. Nintendo is struggling financially and still being competitive with the wii u and 3ds. Oh but these things don't count? So you only use these as arguments when they fit your agenda? Got it.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#53AceAndJunpeiPosted 8/2/2014 1:10:29 PM
I wonder how much Supafly Gibson takes home per week working for Microsoft 24/7 on this board.

I really, really hope it's more than $0, otherwise I'm going to be very concerned for his mental well being.
---
#54xacebopPosted 8/2/2014 1:12:17 PM
Ms screwed themselves from the beginning. They know there is no winning this gen. They are probably already in phase 2 of their next next gen system
#55SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/2/2014 1:13:24 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
I wonder how much Supafly Gibson takes home per week working for Microsoft 24/7 on this board.

I really, really hope it's more than $0, otherwise I'm going to be very concerned for his mental well being.

Yep the last couple hours is 24/7. Trust me the trolls on this board like dmnt, lilj and microsoftlover spend much more time.
---
#56AceAndJunpeiPosted 8/2/2014 1:14:23 PM
The same goes for them, too. I'm an equal opportunity hater.
---
#57Bellum_SacrumPosted 8/2/2014 1:17:39 PM
Well, xbone is currently at around 25% market share as far as 8th gen is concerned so you can't really say "hardly anyone". It must still be pretty bad for what Microsoft envisioned though.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#58SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/2/2014 1:21:37 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
The same goes for them, too. I'm an equal opportunity hater.

Whatever man. I just enjoy shooting down troll arguments(both sides). A good pass time.
---
#59GameNeedyPosted 8/2/2014 1:29:48 PM
This is a lib site and libs like japanese stuff therefore there is a bias here that doesn't reflect the entire gaming community accurately. Am I trying too hard? Can a xbox guy help me out here?
#60chedibang1994Posted 8/2/2014 1:42:32 PM
PoloMan6 posted...
5,000,000 would disagree.

This and it will increase with new games coming let ps4 be ahead that's fine but for fanboys who believe xbox would just not sell is delusional
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay