Wow, according to the Poll of the Day, hardly anyone owns/wants an Xbox One.

#61blacklabelicePosted 8/2/2014 2:52:30 PM
maybe when people grow up they will realise that being a fanboy of a gaming console is one of the dumbest things ever.

its the summer. shave off your neckbeards and go outside. see what the sun looks like for once. its better then sitting on gfaqs continuing to make these trollbait threads day after day like tc continues to do. i mean this kind of crap isnt even worth giving a logical reply. im surprised they havent shut this one down, but im sure if they did, he'd just try again. ,
#62GRTooCoolPosted 8/2/2014 3:03:35 PM
dataDyneSoldier posted...
Why does the community dislike the console so much? Someone please explain.

Seriously? You don't know what Microsoft did to their own consumers? It's exactly why the community in general hate the Xbox One? If you're a forgiving person or don't care about what they do to their own customers, then by all means get one. If you feel insulted, betrayed, and is one to not forgive then you make the switch to the PS4 or Wii U.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Don't let companies take advantage of us!
#63SoulTrapperPosted 8/2/2014 3:26:18 PM
I'm not sure if it's about disliking the xbox one at this point.
It seems to be more about people either not caring for it or disliking what Microsoft tried to do.

Right now, after the 180s, there really is nothing wrong with the xbox one, outside of it being slightly weaker than the ps4 but sold at the same price.
#64Terry-bogardPosted 8/2/2014 5:20:39 PM
SupaflyGibson posted...
Terry-bogard posted...

Nothing to explain , ps4 is better and offers better quality games . Of course no one wants an xbox , especially after so many false advertisements and backstab from microsoft.

Please explain how the ps4 is better? I like the X1's exclusives, online service, and controller more than those of the ps4. Better "quality" games is a matter of opinion and has no true measurement for comparison. Also 5 million x1 owners would disagree with you. And what backstab and false ads are you refering to?

Every game released on both platform has a superior ps4 version and the preview of future games shows that it's getting worse , this isn't a matter of opinion and is clearly shown in every gaming website in existence. If you did not witness or do not acknowledge microsoft being the lying jerk that it is (like betraying the early buyers) , then you are clearly delusional. Xbox live is clearly inferior to psn now with frequent crashes , and the "superior" xbox one controller requires batteries .... like in the 80's.
There is no debate on the ps4 being the best console here , now I would understand if you'd like the microsoft games better because THIS is a matter of opinion.
I own both X1 and ps4 and the comparison is painfull.
Also microsoft instantly lost the exclusivity of their flagship game "titanfall" with the devs and publisher crying about how they shouldn't have made it a microsoft exclusive.
Soooo yeah ...
---
Only kids brag about performances in a videogame. Being good at a videogame is only about spending time playing it , nothing special about it.
#65ht02135Posted 8/2/2014 5:24:28 PM

xboxone vs ps4, weaker console price the same, would waste money getting it? if xboxone is $200 less than ps4, then we are talking
#66richboy900Posted 8/2/2014 5:30:43 PM
ht02135 posted...

xboxone vs ps4, weaker console price the same, would waste money getting it? if xboxone is $200 less than ps4, then we are talking

By that logic, should the ps2 have been free since the Xbox had twice the power?
#67Sinizta03Posted 8/2/2014 5:31:45 PM
Smart people then.
---
PSN : TMB903
#68pnut3844Posted 8/2/2014 5:35:39 PM
I'm not a fanboy, nor do I participate in any of the stupid console wars, so this next sentence isn't bashing, its merely fact. If you watched the e3 xbone booth, you've seen that many good games and exclusives are coming for it in the next two years, which will greatly increase numbers. my prediction, it will put xbone in top spot.
#69pnut3844Posted 8/2/2014 5:41:22 PM
Terry-bogard posted...
SupaflyGibson posted...
Terry-bogard posted...

Nothing to explain , ps4 is better and offers better quality games . Of course no one wants an xbox , especially after so many false advertisements and backstab from microsoft.

Please explain how the ps4 is better? I like the X1's exclusives, online service, and controller more than those of the ps4. Better "quality" games is a matter of opinion and has no true measurement for comparison. Also 5 million x1 owners would disagree with you. And what backstab and false ads are you refering to?

Every game released on both platform has a superior ps4 version and the preview of future games shows that it's getting worse , this isn't a matter of opinion and is clearly shown in every gaming website in existence. If you did not witness or do not acknowledge microsoft being the lying jerk that it is (like betraying the early buyers) , then you are clearly delusional. Xbox live is clearly inferior to psn now with frequent crashes , and the "superior" xbox one controller requires batteries .... like in the 80's.
There is no debate on the ps4 being the best console here , now I would understand if you'd like the microsoft games better because THIS is a matter of opinion.
I own both X1 and ps4 and the comparison is painfull.
Also microsoft instantly lost the exclusivity of their flagship game "titanfall" with the devs and publisher crying about how they shouldn't have made it a microsoft exclusive.
Soooo yeah ...

Ps4 versions of multi plats have SLIGHTLY better graphics, and in the grand scheme of things that matter not. Better controller and better online more than make up for the slight graphics diff.
#70Sinizta03Posted 8/2/2014 5:44:01 PM
pnut3844 posted...
I'm not a fanboy, nor do I participate in any of the stupid console wars, so this next sentence isn't bashing, its merely fact. If you watched the e3 xbone booth, you've seen that many good games and exclusives are coming for it in the next two years, which will greatly increase numbers. my prediction, it will put xbone in top spot.
..........LOL. I haven't laughed that hard about anything Xbox since the last NPD results were released. It's your opinion about exclusives and their quality but the console is on life support and that won't change.
---
PSN : TMB903