Wow, according to the Poll of the Day, hardly anyone owns/wants an Xbox One.

#71pnut3844Posted 8/2/2014 4:47:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#72Sinizta03Posted 8/2/2014 4:53:40 PM
pnut3844 posted...
Sinizta03 posted...
pnut3844 posted...
I'm not a fanboy, nor do I participate in any of the stupid console wars, so this next sentence isn't bashing, its merely fact. If you watched the e3 xbone booth, you've seen that many good games and exclusives are coming for it in the next two years, which will greatly increase numbers. my prediction, it will put xbone in top spot.
..........LOL. I haven't laughed that hard about anything Xbox since the last NPD results were released. It's your opinion about exclusives and their quality but the console is on life support and that won't change.

Its a fact that those games will sell more units. If you think MCC, gears, elder scrolls and all the games at e3 won't sell any units, your IQ must match your age. The xbone one isn't on life support its doing great and you're just a pathetic fanboy who's bashing. Get a life and a clue
This post is sponsored by the Microsoft Xbox (d)one...the all in one entertainment system.
---
PSN : TMB903
#73pnut3844Posted 8/2/2014 4:54:53 PM
Sinizta03 posted...
pnut3844 posted...
Sinizta03 posted...
pnut3844 posted...
I'm not a fanboy, nor do I participate in any of the stupid console wars, so this next sentence isn't bashing, its merely fact. If you watched the e3 xbone booth, you've seen that many good games and exclusives are coming for it in the next two years, which will greatly increase numbers. my prediction, it will put xbone in top spot.
..........LOL. I haven't laughed that hard about anything Xbox since the last NPD results were released. It's your opinion about exclusives and their quality but the console is on life support and that won't change.

Its a fact that those games will sell more units. If you think MCC, gears, elder scrolls and all the games at e3 won't sell any units, your IQ must match your age. The xbone one isn't on life support its doing great and you're just a pathetic fanboy who's bashing. Get a life and a clue
This post is sponsored by the Microsoft Xbox (d)one...the all in one entertainment system.

Obvious fanboy troll. Added to immature list, I mean ignore list.
#74mcnichojPosted 8/2/2014 5:01:13 PM
Xbox doesn't have the huge amount of JRPGs like PS4 has, oh wait...
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#75XboxDruggiePosted 8/2/2014 5:04:49 PM
knowurrole posted...
i completely agree. i was debating between an xbox 1 and ps4 and the potd made me realize that the xb1 online community will be too small for me to enjoy because i like playing games online it is the future whether you want to admit it. or not. so this poll actually had good timing and im thankful that it helped give me an idea of how the overall gaming community. feels

I'm sorry but based on it just made me laugh hysterically! You do realize IT IS Xbox that defined what online gaming is for consoles? Yes other consoles had previously attempted online gaming; but, MS redefined and has to this date built the best online community for gaming consoles.
---
XBL NocturnalFreak
Too weird to live, Too rare to die!
#76josh924Posted 8/2/2014 5:22:25 PM
I ask for an explanation for today's Poll of the Day and I shoot down those explanations as fanboy nonsense. Who am I?
---
Only an idiot would regularly post on a board that is dedicated to a console that they don't plan on owning.
#77MrImpatient35Posted 8/2/2014 5:35:22 PM
It's amazing to me how people still take those polls seriously...like they're completely unbiased lol. Just amazing.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#78GeistPosted 8/2/2014 6:06:11 PM
If GFAQs is a representation of all of gaming then gamers are the worst people on the planet.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#79Infinite 2003Posted 8/2/2014 6:15:12 PM
dataDyneSoldier continues to be an embarrassment to Sony fans and gamers in general. Imagine considering trolling a message board a worthwhile use of all your personal time. What an Unfulfilling life he must lead.
---
I hate popular stuff, and that makes me really, really cool.
#80XboxDruggiePosted 8/2/2014 6:18:53 PM
Blah....

That poll only means there's more Sony user/owners that frequent and visit GFAQS on a normal basis. Actually, I don't know how factual or statistically true that is either, but honestly, does it ultimately matter? I own the Xbox One and I'm extremely happy with what it currently offers and the line up of upcoming games is enough to make me a happy MS customer :)
---
XBL NocturnalFreak
Too weird to live, Too rare to die!