Wow, according to the Poll of the Day, hardly anyone owns/wants an Xbox One.

#91SubSeenixPosted 8/3/2014 2:28:00 AM
dataDyneSoldier posted...
Why does the community dislike the console so much? Someone please explain.

Cause its bad?

I want a X1 - In 2 years when it will be 150$+free games
It isn't worth anywhere near the price of the PS4 which gives you far more and the things they share in a much higher quality.

Its good the PS4 slaughters the X1 in Europe 5:1 and it keeps growing and growing
So they will probably soon give it away for nearly free.
Then i will pick one up for the exclusives that Microsoft bought for no reason at all.
#92Kazuya_80Posted 8/3/2014 2:33:44 AM
SubSeenix posted...

Cause its bad?

It isn't worth anywhere near the price of the PS4 which gives you far more and the things they share in a much higher quality.

Its good the PS4 slaughters the X1 in Europe 5:1 and it keeps growing and growing
Then i will pick one up for the exclusives that Microsoft bought for no reason at all.

I know your talking crap but 150$ ? yeah the power difference isnt that large
#93kyncaniPosted 8/3/2014 2:53:36 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#94Kazuya_80Posted 8/3/2014 3:00:50 AM
kyncani posted...
Kazuya_80 posted...
SubSeenix posted...

Cause its bad?

I got one used with Kinect and a game for $320 just the other day.

The Xbox One is completely overpriced and dropping fast.
It's also completely useless but that's beside the point.

whats that got do with saying it should cost 150$ ? Nothing at all, and no it isnt useless, it plays games like any other console.
#95Terry-bogardPosted 8/3/2014 3:59:11 AM
pnut3844 posted...
Terry-bogard posted...
SupaflyGibson posted...
Terry-bogard posted...

Nothing to explain , ps4 is better and offers better quality games . Of course no one wants an xbox , especially after so many false advertisements and backstab from microsoft.

Please explain how the ps4 is better? I like the X1's exclusives, online service, and controller more than those of the ps4. Better "quality" games is a matter of opinion and has no true measurement for comparison. Also 5 million x1 owners would disagree with you. And what backstab and false ads are you refering to?

Every game released on both platform has a superior ps4 version and the preview of future games shows that it's getting worse , this isn't a matter of opinion and is clearly shown in every gaming website in existence. If you did not witness or do not acknowledge microsoft being the lying jerk that it is (like betraying the early buyers) , then you are clearly delusional. Xbox live is clearly inferior to psn now with frequent crashes , and the "superior" xbox one controller requires batteries .... like in the 80's.
There is no debate on the ps4 being the best console here , now I would understand if you'd like the microsoft games better because THIS is a matter of opinion.
I own both X1 and ps4 and the comparison is painfull.
Also microsoft instantly lost the exclusivity of their flagship game "titanfall" with the devs and publisher crying about how they shouldn't have made it a microsoft exclusive.
Soooo yeah ...

Ps4 versions of multi plats have SLIGHTLY better graphics, and in the grand scheme of things that matter not. Better controller and better online more than make up for the slight graphics diff.

Better controller could be a matter of opinion but it's not even that , the ps4 controller has clickable touchpad , has space recognition and does not use batterries , the dual shock 4 is clearly superior.
Also "better online" , nope , the psn is much better than it used to be and suffers much less problems than the xbox live now , there are many more instances of non fonctionnal xbox live than non fonctionnal psn now and playstation plus is a much better deal than the xbox gold.

About graphics people on the xbox one board are butthurt for a reason mate , go tell anyone on the edge to buy the less pretty version of a game , with less people online on the more expensive console and we'll see.
Just try it.
---
Only kids brag about performances in a videogame. Being good at a videogame is only about spending time playing it , nothing special about it.
#96SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/3/2014 5:02:13 AM
A clickable touchpad? Oh man game over. Keep marking yourself as a fanboy by saying the ds4 is "clearly superior". Ps+ does give better games out than GwG at the moment but that may change. However does every ps4 game have dedicated servers for multiplayer? I don't think so, and if you're into competitive online at all than ds's are a must. They're also the same price.

If someone is only interested in multiplats somehow than sure the ps4 is the better option. But if they like x1 exclusives its definitely worth getting. Can't believe I actually have to argue this.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#97joshfromWIDPosted 8/3/2014 5:08:44 AM
I don't understand why everyone talks so much crap on this forum. So childish. Just get whatever system your personal preference is. I got Xbox One because that's what was my preference. I don't give two s***ts how much more PS4 is selling, that doesn't make me want one. Stop whining and just get what you like. Dayum
---
XBL Gamertag: iJosh12
#98dnmtPosted 8/3/2014 5:10:03 AM(edited)
SupaflyGibson posted...
A clickable touchpad? Oh man game over. Keep marking yourself as a fanboy by saying the ds4 is "clearly superior". Ps+ does give better games out than GwG at the moment but that may change. However does every ps4 game have dedicated servers for multiplayer? I don't think so, and if you're into competitive online at all than ds's are a must. They're also the same price.

If someone is only interested in multiplats somehow than sure the ps4 is the better option. But if they like x1 exclusives its definitely worth getting. Can't believe I actually have to argue this.

Your argument is cool and good but looking at these polls and sales numbers tell me you're in the extreme minority. Most people - by far - prefer the PS4.
#99nb003_99Posted 8/3/2014 5:10:55 AM
Ponies!
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#100kyncaniPosted 8/3/2014 6:42:13 AM
Kazuya_80 posted...
kyncani posted...
Kazuya_80 posted...
SubSeenix posted...

Cause its bad?

I got one used with Kinect and a game for $320 just the other day.

The Xbox One is completely overpriced and dropping fast.
It's also completely useless but that's beside the point.

whats that got do with saying it should cost 150$ ? Nothing at all, and no it isnt useless, it plays games like any other console.

It was $500 less than a year ago.
Price is dropping all over the place with new bundles and on Ebay.
$200 in two years seems reasonable, $150 with a little searching isn't a big stretch.

It's useless as far as I am concerned.
Still going to keep it though. A few hundred bucks does not really matter.
It's just a brick.