Do you think the Gears/Marcus Pheonix collection will come to xbone?

#1stawg007Posted 8/2/2014 12:08:15 PM
Well, do you? - Results (63 votes)
Its inevitable
33.33% (21 votes)
Yes but only if MCC does well
26.98% (17 votes)
Not sure but I hope so
28.57% (18 votes)
Probably not
3.17% (2 votes)
No
7.94% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Personally I think it will and certainly hope it does

Gears is my go to multiplayer and having all 3(4 If they feel like putting in judgement) would be awesome and would likely make me buy an xbone sooner rather than later, especially if it came with a Gears 4 beta
#2SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/2/2014 12:13:30 PM
Halo and Gears are the two series that defined my gaming last gen. I would love this just as much as the MCC. Gears 1 and 2 with dedicated servers? F*** yes!
---
gt: For Spartaa
#3TBONE_OGPosted 8/2/2014 12:16:18 PM
Depends if MS hires another dev team to do it.

I'd rather them not waste Black Tusk's time on a collection consisting of games that you can still play with ease... today.

Give me Gears 4.
---
Always O.G.
#4zerooo0Posted 8/2/2014 12:34:24 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
Depends if MS hires another dev team to do it.

I'd rather them not waste Black Tusk's time on a collection consisting of games that you can still play with ease... today.

Give me Gears 4.

MS probably would. 343i aren't doing the MCC, so I don't see why MS would make Black Tusk do it. Shoot MS might higher Blur again to work on a Gears of War collection.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#5scoobydoobydontPosted 8/2/2014 12:39:15 PM
Probably, but I wish they wouldn't. TLOU was a tail end game, on a console with a lot of fresh converts. It made sense. Gears and MCC are games most of the target demo has already played, being sold with the hope that they'll re-buy it. And since it's 3 (or 4 with MCC) games, that means it's more expensive just to port it. What a waste. Instead, have a team cracking away on that BC Phil keeps claiming he wants to make happen, then we can play all the Gears and Halo we want on Xbone. And, you know, the hundreds of other great games that will never see a remaster.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#6DarkReign2022Posted 8/2/2014 1:22:45 PM
Probably not, at least not for a couple years. Halo: MCC is being done as an Anniversary release since Halo 2 has hit it's 10 year anniversary. Gears is still a couple years short of that and since it's a 7th gen series only, it wouldn't need an anniversary update like Halo got. Gears still looks amazing even today.
#7singhellotakuPosted 8/2/2014 1:32:20 PM
you spelled phoenix wrong, and his name isn't spelled like the mythical bird anyway...
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#8duericPosted 8/2/2014 1:39:14 PM
I want new games to be honest. I love Gears (and Halo for that matter), but you don't buy a new console to play games you already have, IMO.

So unless they add something to it I probably wouldn't buy it. Feel the same way about the Halo collection. Simply not interested in nostalgia anymore. It just never works out in the long run and I always get burned by it.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#9leatheljPosted 8/2/2014 3:07:52 PM
dueric posted...
I want new games to be honest. I love Gears (and Halo for that matter), but you don't buy a new console to play games you already have, IMO.

So unless they add something to it I probably wouldn't buy it. Feel the same way about the Halo collection. Simply not interested in nostalgia anymore. It just never works out in the long run and I always get burned by it.

Different strokes for different folks. I would love it tho all 3 gears with all dlc added all graphically updated and performance improved updated with dedicated servers and other things yeah I would buy it's just that good to me.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#10supermoc10Posted 8/2/2014 3:15:34 PM
I hope so. I only played Gears 3 (loved it) and I've been wanting to go back to the other two but I haven't in case they do a collection similar to the MCC.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"