Would you say Xbox One will be Microsoft's most disappointing console ever

#11NewmoonPosted 8/2/2014 4:13:40 PM
GladiatorDanger posted...
If you for some reason voted "no" then what would you consider to be the most disappointing console Microsoft ever made?

Would have to be the original xbox, can't see how the 360 would be considered a disappointment by almost anyone.
---
WWE Fantasy Name: Blings 4 Life Season 4 and 6 Gamefaqs League Champion
Former PWB Trivia '07 Champ! -Crowned by DarkRuneblade
#12youngskillzPosted 8/2/2014 5:05:10 PM
thus far yep.
---
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Ghoulchapel, Walking Across Jupiter, Widek, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity.
#13richboy900Posted 8/2/2014 5:09:10 PM
Yes, and I'm more of an Xbox fan. The one isn't a pure gaming machine like the original Xbox or the 360. I'll probably get the one later on, but I got the Xbox and 360 at launch. I'm not as ecstatic for the xb1.
#14richboy900Posted 8/2/2014 5:15:00 PM
Newmoon posted...
If you for some reason voted "no" then what would you consider to be the most disappointing console Microsoft ever made?

Would have to be the original xbox, can't see how the 360 would be considered a disappointment by almost anyone.

Dude, the Og Xbox was awesome. Brought some innovative features to console gaming. Xbox live, hard drive which enabled custom soundtracks. It had phenomenal hardware for it's time. And some Sega titles.
#15mcnichojPosted 8/2/2014 5:59:08 PM
New Phantom Dust confirms it will be the greatest.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#16CODReaper86Posted 8/2/2014 6:34:35 PM(edited)

well can start with the 1st xbox for one
---
Today you will have the honor of playing one of the greatest games ever invented. A game of skill,agility,cunning. A game with one simple rule. Dodge.
#17zerooo0Posted 8/2/2014 6:37:32 PM(edited)
I love how trolls are saying yes. By that logic PS3 in 06 should've been considered the worst Sony console ever, and it turned out awesome. So obviously Too early to tell is the only correct answer to choose.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#18GeistPosted 8/2/2014 6:54:31 PM
45% of the people answering this poll need to find another board to hang on.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#19MajorPoopStormPosted 8/2/2014 8:55:38 PM
That_Damn_Kid posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
Your the most disappointing person ever.

You're

UR

---
http://goo.gl/F6HX6j
#20InfinityOver0Posted 8/2/2014 9:06:31 PM
TOhasNoRing posted...
Your the most disappointing person ever.

ive never seen a topic by him that wasnt an obvious troll topic
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2