Would you say Xbox One will be Microsoft's most disappointing console ever

#31XboxDruggiePosted 8/2/2014 8:50:24 PM
richboy900 posted...
Yes, and I'm more of an Xbox fan. The one isn't a pure gaming machine like the original Xbox or the 360. I'll probably get the one later on, but I got the Xbox and 360 at launch. I'm not as ecstatic for the xb1.

So that I'm reading your comment correctly, you don't even own an Xbox One but are claiming it's MS's most disappointing console?

As for most disappointing everů how could we even answer that if we haven't experienced any of their future consoles yet?
---
XBL NocturnalFreak
Too weird to live, Too rare to die!
#32pnut3844Posted 8/2/2014 8:50:43 PM
uniquebadger posted...
Both PS4 and X1 are disappointing for the hardware they have. It feels like the jump from last gen to this gen was a very small hop.

People act like the technological growth should be the same rate every system. It has its ups and downs. I think current gen are great leaps, and compared to what we had 20 years ago, it's amazing. Maybe if the companies didn't start working on next gen as soon as current gen was released, it'd be ok. It's going to become like smart phones, "oh we've added .1gb more ram, let's put out a new phone". Stop churning them out at a faster rate and focus on improving current gen to learn more about what to do on next gen.
#33tahkillaPosted 8/2/2014 8:53:17 PM
The original xbox was the most disappointing,but just because the controller was too big and those black and white buttons. It was all worth it for halo 2 and fable though.
#34Homie_202Posted 8/2/2014 9:07:38 PM
Yea for me it already is. I like it but it falls so short of the 360 in so many areas it's not even funny. Maybe once some games come out I will change my mind.
#35ZatchBellPosted 8/2/2014 10:02:47 PM
Vita is as it will die early and sony will never release another portable. PSP was good not great but Vita sucks. Xbox one is a good system so troll elsewhere
---
Sega Fan for Life
#36n0suchluckPosted 8/3/2014 12:05:03 AM
I would say the 360 would be the most disappointing console. If you look at it on the basis of the console itself and not the UI, controller and/or games. With it being inferior, power wise, to the ps3 and factor in the amount of RROD that occurred, the 360 was a poorly made console. With that being said though, I played my 360 10x more than my ps3...go figure
---
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."-George Carlin
#37InjusticeRebornPosted 8/3/2014 12:12:40 AM(edited)
AceAndJunpei posted...
Too early to say, but yeah, probably.

I bolded the part I agree with.

For me, it comes down to games, and so far, it's too early to see what the Xbox One has that others won't. The original Xbox, had nothing of it's own that I liked.

So for me, Xbox 360 > Xbox original, and the Xbox One is in limbo, again, as it's too early to tell.

Power, it 'being ahead of it's time' means nothing to me concerning the original Xbox. Which is why I didn't want one in the first place.
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#38Spetsnaz420Posted 8/3/2014 12:10:16 AM
That_Damn_Kid posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
Your the most disappointing person ever.

You're

OK normally I hate it when people do this... But he so had it coming.
---
Don't mistake me for a troll, I'm just a nice guy who likes to debate/argue
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#39sadiq2010Posted 8/3/2014 12:24:02 AM
yes, by a lot.

same goes to xbox in 2001, and same goes to xbox 360 in 2005.
#40DojoMaxPosted 8/3/2014 12:49:51 AM
richboy900 posted...
Yes, and I'm more of an Xbox fan. The one isn't a pure gaming machine like the original Xbox or the 360. I'll probably get the one later on, but I got the Xbox and 360 at launch. I'm not as ecstatic for the xb1.

what is it then? cause I'm pretty sure I've played a lot of games on it.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax