Would you trade Titanfall for The Last of Us: Remastered?

#21StrongBlackVinePosted 8/2/2014 7:46:15 PM
Infinite 2003 posted...
I know Sony fans would. Regardless of what they try to say.

Sure kid. We trade one of best games in recent memory(with 7 million+ sales so far) for what turned out to be somewhat of a failure critically and commercially and the sequel will be on PS4. Sony gamers have Destiny(Bungie) and we are ecstatic about it.
#22Aone1987Posted 8/2/2014 7:48:14 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
No, played them both while I find titanfall just ok I find tlou boring both times I've owned it.

Wait you hated it once, bought it again and re-hated it? Lmao
#23Jedi454Posted 8/2/2014 7:51:54 PM
No, let that game stay on Playstation.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#24WarsuhPosted 8/2/2014 8:27:26 PM
Yes obviously, Titanfall is pretty bad and PS owners are not missing out on anything.
#25dementedlullabyPosted 8/2/2014 8:34:58 PM
I know people here like to hate on TLOU but the MP was pretty damn fun. I hadn't liked a third person shooter that much since the first Gears.
---
The passion of lovers is for death said she
The passion of lovers is for death
#26Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/2/2014 8:38:27 PM
Hell No! I bought an Xbox One just for Titanfall.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#27velvet_hammerPosted 8/2/2014 8:42:30 PM
Tlou mp is better then tf. And tf doesnt even have a sp much less one of the best last gen.
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#28GeistPosted 8/2/2014 8:46:15 PM
No thank you, I like my little Titan. She's like a cute dog with a howitzer on her back.

Seriously though no I could not. TLOU while really good, when it comes down to it, it's just another action game. Titanfall is a whole new level of gaming. I could never give that up for any game.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#29a687947Posted 8/2/2014 9:02:27 PM
No I have both consoles, none of the childish fanboys that take sides in stuff like this deserve to play all of the good games that come out
#30DarthUchiha91Posted 8/2/2014 9:05:22 PM
dementedlullaby posted...
I know people here like to hate on TLOU but the MP was pretty damn fun. I hadn't liked a third person shooter that much since the first Gears.

I still like Gears MP better, but overall I agree. Tried it out just yesterday and was shocked how good it was. I went in expecting some throwaway half ass MP and experienced the opposite.
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!