Would you trade Titanfall for The Last of Us: Remastered?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Would you trade Titanfall for The Last of Us: Remastered?
2 years ago#21
Infinite 2003 posted...
I know Sony fans would. Regardless of what they try to say.

Sure kid. We trade one of best games in recent memory(with 7 million+ sales so far) for what turned out to be somewhat of a failure critically and commercially and the sequel will be on PS4. Sony gamers have Destiny(Bungie) and we are ecstatic about it.
2 years ago#22
kennyynnoo posted...
No, played them both while I find titanfall just ok I find tlou boring both times I've owned it.

Wait you hated it once, bought it again and re-hated it? Lmao
2 years ago#23
No, let that game stay on Playstation.
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
2 years ago#24
Yes obviously, Titanfall is pretty bad and PS owners are not missing out on anything.
2 years ago#25
I know people here like to hate on TLOU but the MP was pretty damn fun. I hadn't liked a third person shooter that much since the first Gears.
The passion of lovers is for death said she
The passion of lovers is for death
2 years ago#26
Hell No! I bought an Xbox One just for Titanfall.
hey foo
hey foo
2 years ago#27
Tlou mp is better then tf. And tf doesnt even have a sp much less one of the best last gen.
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
2 years ago#28
No thank you, I like my little Titan. She's like a cute dog with a howitzer on her back.

Seriously though no I could not. TLOU while really good, when it comes down to it, it's just another action game. Titanfall is a whole new level of gaming. I could never give that up for any game.
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
2 years ago#29
No I have both consoles, none of the childish fanboys that take sides in stuff like this deserve to play all of the good games that come out
2 years ago#30
dementedlullaby posted...
I know people here like to hate on TLOU but the MP was pretty damn fun. I hadn't liked a third person shooter that much since the first Gears.

I still like Gears MP better, but overall I agree. Tried it out just yesterday and was shocked how good it was. I went in expecting some throwaway half ass MP and experienced the opposite.
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Would you trade Titanfall for The Last of Us: Remastered?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived