will Gears of War be good?

#11TBONE_OGPosted 8/2/2014 10:38:13 PM
Warsuh posted...
Now Rod is back, so I'm sure it will be amazing. Keep in mind Rod left Epic right after the release of Gears 3 so he did not make Judgement.

Yes, he did. Check the credits, bud.
---
Always O.G.
#12Madness2012Posted 8/2/2014 11:50:01 PM
reptileegg posted...

Will it?
#13PizzatarianPosted 8/3/2014 12:30:22 AM(edited)
I know Judgment gets a lot of hate, but I actually just replayed some of it recently and thought that overall the campaign was fun and interesting since each chapter was told by one of the four characters through flashbacks; however, the game falls short when it comes to multi-player, especially in comparison to Gears 3.

With this in mind, I have no doubt that they will definitely tweak and change certain elements of the new game in order to make it feel fresh, but it will still be more similar to Gears 3 than Judgment because of the reception from each game.

In addition, Rod Fergusson has already stated that, "With Black Tusk, we have to show that we have a legitimate claim to this IP and be able to show we know how to do it right before we do it differently", which shows they are focusing on making this new game look, feel, and play like a Gears of War game instead of trying to change it up again; like what was done with Judgment.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/1/5958879/gears-of-war-black-tusk-rod-fergusson
---
"When you work with your hands, you'll never be rich, but you'll never go hungry." ~ SR3
#14DojoMaxPosted 8/3/2014 1:58:27 AM
reptileegg posted...

---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#15fullyflejlejPosted 8/3/2014 2:14:49 AM
Wouldnt mind a few Flashbacks to Aspho fields maybe playing as Carlos. Showing a little of the back story. Or maybe that would come out as DLC. Maybe something involving Anvil Gate?

Dont know if it will be as awesome as GOW1 but heres hoping they can match that epic formula.
---
Master Chief, mind telling me what you're doing on that ship?
Sir. Finishing this fight.