I have neither console and on the fence. Best features in my situation

#1CODReaper86Posted 8/2/2014 6:38:51 PM
Ok so im gonna either buy ps4 or xbox one this weekend cause my 360 is taking a crap. I dont have cable cause i dont watch tv. I have netflix and hulu. That being said will Xbox One still have alot to offer? I do like the external hdd feature. I have 3 of em. I do wanna play dead rising 3 and gears of war when it comes out but I dont wanna buy a system for 2 games. Any opinions?
---
Today you will have the honor of playing one of the greatest games ever invented. A game of skill,agility,cunning. A game with one simple rule. Dodge.
#2Jedi454Posted 8/2/2014 6:43:21 PM
Flip a coin.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#3TBONE_OGPosted 8/2/2014 6:44:55 PM
Sounds like Xbox for you. I don't have tv either.
---
Always O.G.
#4zmousePosted 8/2/2014 6:46:17 PM
I would say go to gamestop or somewhere and tryout both controllers. Weigh the pros and cons of each one, like do you already have gold or ps+, how much do you care about graphics etc.
#5CODReaper86(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 6:51:07 PM
Graphics arent huge for me. Not since the whole ps plus and xbox gwg started. I dont buy games much anymore. I Love games that come out with lots of content like Destiny will have. The Order 1882 is gonna be on ps4 plus i love MLB the Show. On Xbox one i cant wait for Sunset overdrive and am a huge fan of titanfall and gears of war.. That might have sealed it right there though because i never really was a fan of ps's exclusived except killzone.
---
Today you will have the honor of playing one of the greatest games ever invented. A game of skill,agility,cunning. A game with one simple rule. Dodge.
#6Mr_SpacelyPosted 8/2/2014 7:02:26 PM
Your 360 is taking a crap? You have it potty trained?
---
PS4: EQTOPLASM | X1: Xanivert
Who put cookies in his mouth? You're not supposed to do that