Any word on if shadow of mordor runs the same on both consoles?

#11LEGEND_725Posted 8/3/2014 6:17:29 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
Oh, there'll be a difference. They'll make sure there is a difference...

Probably a title screen this time.

I can see digital foundry now

One nitpick remains: the title screen. Despite parity across the game; the ps4 title screen is astonishingly sharper and seems to even have a 3d pop to it; contrasted with the Xbox one version which seems to be flat and retro.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#12schmarkenheimerPosted 8/3/2014 6:31:19 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...

One nitpick remains: the title screen. Despite parity across the game; the ps4 title screen is astonishingly sharper and seems to even have a 3d pop to it; contrasted with the Xbox one version which seems to be flat and retro.

It's strange how Digital foundry went from a reliable source of info to being something not worthy of time since the results now favour the Sony console, not MS console. PS3 owners definitely had that train of thought regarding DF and now you do. It's funny how things change.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#13Jiggy101011Posted 8/3/2014 6:44:25 AM
GladiatorDanger posted...
Destiny may have been able to hit the 1080p/30fps benchmark the PS4 version has in certain sections of the Xbox One version but there is still a lot of work that needs to be done for this to be universal on the Xbox One version (which is why Destiny is still 900p in beta), even after power usually reserved for kinect was unlocked devs are still having trouble matching the PS4, the gap may have closed but the fact of the matter is the PS4 is still the more powerful console and the games will likely reflect that, but that is just if the developers actually use the power usually reserved for Kinect, most probably wont even bother and if their games actually use Kinect features then they really can't use that extra power.

Why are you talking about Destiny?
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Max Payne 3, The Last Of Us, Assassins Creed IV
#14VoidBeyondPosted 8/3/2014 7:07:05 AM
schmarkenheimer posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

It's strange how Digital foundry went from a reliable source of info to being something not worthy of time since the results now favour the Sony console, not MS console. PS3 owners definitely had that train of thought regarding DF and now you do. It's funny how things change.

PS4 is more popular. They'll get more clicks for bashing a dead horse.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
#15LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 8/3/2014 7:12:52 AM
Homie_202 posted...
I am wanting to pick it up when it comes out. Just trying to decide which system to get it on. I own most of my games for my ps4 since I prefer it but there are only 2 games between now and the end of the year I am getting on my xbox so I kind of want another.

well dude if you have EA access you can get it for $53.99
---
XBO/PSN/WII U- RPGFan1985 - ADD ME I buy anything that looks interesting or promising looking for coop buddies Day 1 never used
#16LEGEND_725Posted 8/3/2014 7:51:44 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...

Link to me ever saying DF was reliable.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#17schmarkenheimerPosted 8/3/2014 7:56:31 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Link to me ever saying DF was reliable.

Not you in particular, just Xbox fanboys using at as evidence/a thing it had over the PS3. Now they're not using it because it's bad/bias/whatever else.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#18SPARTAN_D7Posted 8/3/2014 8:00:57 AM(edited)
1080p on PS4 and 481i on the XB1.

Source - www.herpaderpsonypony.com/1080pony

I'm sure that's where this topic is going so I'll just get on with it.
---
Don't bro me if you don't know me.
#19BDJaycePosted 8/3/2014 8:13:00 AM
SPARTAN_D7 posted...
1080p on PS4 and 481i on the XB1.

Source - www.herpaderpsonypony.com/1080pony

I'm sure that's where this topic is going so I'll just get on with it.

Nobody really mentions it so you think by mentioning it first you're somehow hip and cool and sticking it to the trolls? All you're doing is inviting those trolls because you've made it clear they annoy you.
---
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723
#20Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 1:19:25 PM
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
Homie_202 posted...
I am wanting to pick it up when it comes out. Just trying to decide which system to get it on. I own most of my games for my ps4 since I prefer it but there are only 2 games between now and the end of the year I am getting on my xbox so I kind of want another.

well dude if you have EA access you can get it for $53.99

I don't have ea access. And I don't buy digital games I may once the prices are competitive.