Any word on if shadow of mordor runs the same on both consoles?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Any word on if shadow of mordor runs the same on both consoles?
10 months ago#21
leelee3105 posted...
No.........one..........cares

I care it's why I made a topic about it. Why would I pay the same price for a game that's worse over getting a better version of the game for the same price? I did the same thing last gen with the 360 since most 3rd party titles ran better on the 360. But if mordor runs the same on both I'll get it on the one just to add to my one library since my ps4 library has over double the amount of games my one library has.
10 months ago#22
Homie_202 posted...
leelee3105 posted...

I care it's why I made a topic about it. Why would I pay the same price for a game that's worse over getting a better version of the game for the same price? I did the same thing last gen with the 360 since most 3rd party titles ran better on the 360. But if mordor runs the same on both I'll get it on the one just to add to my one library since my ps4 library has over double the amount of games my one library has.

Gggrrrooaaannnnn
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
10 months ago#23
BDJayce posted...
Doesn't matter to me. If i'm going to pick it up it'll be for the 360.

I am looking forward to this game though.. that and Dragon Age Inquisition are probably the only games I plan on picking up this year.

360? Yuck.
10 months ago#24
VoidBeyond posted...
Homie_202 posted...
leelee3105 posted...

Gggrrrooaaannnnn

I don't see why it matters so much to some people what I want to do. It's a simple question if it really bothers you that much don't post. It's as simple as that. Who cares if someone doesn't want to pay the same amount for an inferior version ultimately it's that persons choice.
10 months ago#25
StrongBlackVine posted...
BDJayce posted...
Doesn't matter to me. If i'm going to pick it up it'll be for the 360.

I am looking forward to this game though.. that and Dragon Age Inquisition are probably the only games I plan on picking up this year.

360? Yuck.

Eh, without backwards compatibility there is no reason for me to upgrade. I'm interested in exactly 2 exclusives between both current generation consoles. Fable Legends and The Order 1886 but neither of them are worth buying a whole new console.

Unless you meant "PS3 > 360" then I never bothered to get a PS3 so that's a moot point.
---
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Any word on if shadow of mordor runs the same on both consoles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived