How do the Metro games play like?

#11SigmaLongshotPosted 8/2/2014 10:58:35 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
Fantastic games.

In fact, they rank in my top five of last generation's "hidden gems" - nestling quite nicely alongside the likes of NiER.

They're a slower-paced, tense affair, where damage affects your vision, extended combat affects your weapon damage... basically, you pick your fights wisely, or you die. And dying is rarely the goal in these games.

Worth the purchase then? Never played any of the series.

I'm obviously biased mate, but I think it harnesses the tone of, say, Fallout 3, but adds a linear, more helpless feel to the world. Leaving bunkers and underground tunnels is like the roll of a dice whether you'll return or not.

At such a dry gaming period for all the consoles, I'll be overjoyed to play Metro Redux, Diablo 3 and Zelda: Hyrule Warriors.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#12dejavu1982Posted 8/3/2014 4:08:13 PM
pnut3844 posted...
*what do the metro games play like* sorry, bad English is one of my biggest pet peeves.

Nobody cares.
#13pnut3844Posted 8/3/2014 4:27:42 PM
dejavu1982 posted...
pnut3844 posted...
*what do the metro games play like* sorry, bad English is one of my biggest pet peeves.

Nobody cares.

Then you're part of the reason why so many other countries make fun of usa, half of the country is uneducated morons who don't care.
---
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.
#14Sith JediPosted 8/3/2014 5:44:11 PM
pnut3844 posted...
dejavu1982 posted...
pnut3844 posted...

Nobody cares.

Then you're part of the reason why so many other countries make fun of usa, half of the country is uneducated morons who don't care.

*Then you're part of the reason why so many other countries make fun of the USA. Half the country are uneducated morons who don't care.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/