As a life long diehard Xbox fan, i feel defeated.

#1freekid2002Posted 8/2/2014 9:15:36 PM
Im sure you guys have heard by now that Xbox is being outsold by PS 3:1 at the very least. That's quite a huge gap - but this isn't about sales. I remember the OG Xbox, it never sold well but I loved it nonetheless.

What irks though is the games. I have a friend who owns all PlayStation's and we frequently borrow each others system when an exclusives hits.

And you know what? Xbox exclusives don't even come close to the quality of some PS exclusives. This is just how I feel. I just recently played The Last of Us and there isn't a SINGLE game on Xbox that matches this game in quality. Games like uncharted, God of War, Metal Gear, Demon souls, EVEN little big plant are works of geniuses. Microsoft should just stop whatever it's doing right now and go back to the drawing board.

Instead of buying exclusives deals (Titanfall), they should open up new studios and make their own ip's.

Exclusive deals with Activision for COD DLC's and stuff like that won't help in the slightest. They are wasting their money.

When is the last time a Xbox exclusive get even nominated let alone win Game of The Year awards? That's reason enough for Microsoft to step up their game. I'm glad I played all those PS exclusives. I know what is out there and what we are missing out on. I'll even say this, it's going to be tough catching up to these guys. But if Microsoft can't do it, no one can.
#2Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/2/2014 9:17:29 PM
if it makes you feel better you and everyone else here will most likely be dead in 70 years so in the long run it really doesn't matter
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#3pnut3844Posted 8/2/2014 9:18:14 PM
Give it until next year. At the most, by 2016 your socks will be blown off. I keep referring people to the e3 vid, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
#4CegenPosted 8/2/2014 9:20:10 PM
Xbox has only been around since 2001. Sony knows the market, they have been saturated in it for awhile. But generally Microsoft does have leverage and opening a new game studio does not simply solve a problem, might create one solid IP game, but it's takes countless planning and I am sure theres stuff already in the works. Microsoft will succeed and Sony will succeed, do not worry my little Xbox fanboy the Xbox ship is not sinking anytime soon, nor the Sony one.
---
Gamertag: DarkGremio PSN: Theril
Friend Code: 0791 - 2030 - 5458
#5Jedi454Posted 8/2/2014 9:20:42 PM
Scratch One Grub!
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#6CegenPosted 8/2/2014 9:21:25 PM
It's quite hard hearing lifelong Xbox fan :p
---
Gamertag: DarkGremio PSN: Theril
Friend Code: 0791 - 2030 - 5458
#7Homie_202Posted 8/2/2014 9:22:44 PM
It isn't being outsold 3:1 it's close to being outsold 2:1. It just was outsold 3:1 in this first quarter. But the overall numbers are 9 million to 5 million.
#8puffnbillys420Posted 8/2/2014 9:27:38 PM
After just buying the last of us recently I will have to agree with you tc
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
#9Spetsnaz420Posted 8/2/2014 9:31:19 PM(edited)
freekid2002 posted...
Instead of buying exclusives deals (Titanfall), they should open up new studios and make their own ip's.

Exclusive deals with Activision for COD DLC's and stuff like that won't help in the slightest. They are wasting their money.

I've been saying this since 360... You're wasting your breath
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#10Laylow12Posted 8/2/2014 9:32:22 PM
They're going to attack you for telling the truth, TC. You're supposed to have fun on your "fun machine" and ignore glaring quality issues like broken party chat (still), poor online service and a marginal increase in graphics.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin