As a life long diehard Xbox fan, i feel defeated.

#11pnut3844Posted 8/2/2014 10:33:23 PM
Laylow12 posted...
They're going to attack you for telling the truth, TC. You're supposed to have fun on your "fun machine" and ignore glaring quality issues like broken party chat (still), poor online service and a marginal increase in graphics.

I haven't had an issue out of party chat yet. How is it broken?
#12ExempliGratiaPosted 8/2/2014 10:35:11 PM
Laylow12 posted...
They're going to attack you for telling the truth, TC. You're supposed to have fun on your "fun machine" and ignore glaring quality issues like broken party chat (still), poor online service and a marginal increase in graphics.

Keep fighting the good fight.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#13SigmaLongshotPosted 8/2/2014 10:43:27 PM
I agree, I'm in the unique position of:

-vHaving no other passion in life
- Having a medical condition limiting my console ownership to one
- Having copious amounts of stocks in a singular console manufacturer
- Am terrible but persistent at antagonising internet forums

So of course, I can sympathise.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#14Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/2/2014 10:48:51 PM
PlayStation exclusives are really really really good single player games. Amazing even. I love the coop and competitive stuff the 360 exclusives have, as Xbox exclusives tend to focus more on that.

I see the Xbox brand as focused on online multiplayer, specifically co-op and competitive online. I see the PlayStation brand as focused on single player games. That's how how it looks historically to me. Both have their ups and downs. I personally like multiplayer more. Single player is cool too, but I just play the games once then never touch them again. I played Uncharted 1 and 2, MGS 4, God of War 1 2 and 3, and infamous.
---
hey foo
hey foo
#15darkphiresagePosted 8/2/2014 10:55:30 PM
they aren't doin bad right now TC. while i have zero interest in the xbox, they are rollin out the exclusives. as long as they keep it up, (which they probably will since they don't have a year head start on sales, better multiplat performance and cheaper console advantages to make em complacent this time), they'll be fine.
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#16ZatchBellPosted 8/2/2014 11:00:25 PM
Xbox one has not even launched in a number of territories until September. Plus the xbox one has a stronger line up of games than ps4 does. The 3 to 1 ratio does not take into account the price drop was not until June.
---
Sega Fan for Life
#17Kanjo_BazooiePosted 8/2/2014 11:18:56 PM
ZatchBell posted...
Plus the xbox one has a stronger line up of games than ps4 does.

Seeing as the PS4 has more exclusives than the XB1, this is one of the rare cases where something is objectively wrong.
---
sig reserved until one of my teams win
#18freekid2002(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 11:19:58 PM
ZatchBell posted...
Plus the xbox one has a stronger line up of games than ps4 does.

Yeah I've been saying that to myself for years in the 360 days. I'll believe it when I see it.
#19NeoMonkPosted 8/2/2014 11:37:55 PM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
freekid2002 posted...
Instead of buying exclusives deals (Titanfall), they should open up new studios and make their own ip's.

Exclusive deals with Activision for COD DLC's and stuff like that won't help in the slightest. They are wasting their money.

I've been saying this since 360... You're wasting your breath

They tried the yankees approach... buy everybody and hope to win... obviously that's netted them no results.
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#20ScRuiPosted 8/2/2014 11:44:09 PM
Sony does have great games... But where and when are they coming?

Next year? The year after? LBP is the only thing coming out this year...

My PS4 is going to be lonely for a while... Infamous was great for as long as it lasted, but that was short lived... Now I wait... Love the slogan Sony...

Awaiting Greatness
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>