As a life long diehard Xbox fan, i feel defeated.

#21Infinite 2003Posted 8/3/2014 12:11:10 AM(edited)
Kanjo_Bazooie posted...
ZatchBell posted...
Plus the xbox one has a stronger line up of games than ps4 does.

Seeing as the PS4 has more exclusives than the XB1, this is one of the rare cases where something is objectively wrong.

"Stronger" implies quality not quantity.Quality is something the PS4 is sorely lacking. The reason I don't own one yet.
---
I hate popular stuff, and that makes me really, really cool.
#22Kanjo_BazooiePosted 8/2/2014 11:47:31 PM
You're right, it implies quality over quantity.

PS4 just has both though.
---
sig reserved until one of my teams win
#23aj4x94Posted 8/3/2014 12:08:13 AM
As a life long gamer, my genitals hurt. None of the next gen consoles have anything worth making the jump for almost a year later, and they both lack basic functions their predecessors had.
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#24DarkMark942Posted 8/3/2014 12:11:42 AM
If you like the exclusives so much then why the f*** won't you just buy a playstation?
---
Seattle Seahawks SBXLVIII CHAMPIONS
http://tinyurl.com/nlz7nf7 LMFAO forty whiners
#25IzanamlPosted 8/3/2014 12:11:52 AM
Homie_202 posted...
It isn't being outsold 3:1 it's close to being outsold 2:1. It just was outsold 3:1 in this first quarter. But the overall numbers are 9 million to 5 million.

That 5 million is consoles shipped, not sold.
---
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.
"It is indeed a precious gift to understand the forces that guide oneself"- Arcana V The Hierophant
#26SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/3/2014 12:13:05 AM
Homie_202 posted...
It isn't being outsold 3:1 it's close to being outsold 2:1. It just was outsold 3:1 in this first quarter. But the overall numbers are 9 million to 5 million.

This. With x1 not being released in nearly the same amount of countries yet. I doubt that it'll ever catch up to the ps4 even with release in the countries but idc. The ps4 is doing spectacular but that shouldn't take anything away from the success of the x1 like the trolls on here want.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#27Infinite 2003Posted 8/3/2014 12:16:11 AM
Kanjo_Bazooie posted...
You're right, it implies quality over quantity.

PS4 just has both though.

Are you seriously gonna say Knack, Killzone & Infamous:SS are better than Dead Rising 3, Titanfall & Killer Instinct? Because I don't wanna laugh at you but I'm not gonna have a choice if you're actually gonna say that.
---
I hate popular stuff, and that makes me really, really cool.
#28NeoMonkPosted 8/3/2014 12:18:50 AM
Infinite 2003 posted...
Are you seriously gonna say Knack, Killzone & Infamous:SS are better than Dead Rising 3, Titanfall & Killer Instinct? Because I don't wanna laugh at you but I'm not gonna have a choice if you're actually gonna say that.
Sounds like you're implying that DR3/TF/KI are good games.... Because I don't wanna laugh at you but I'm not gonna have a choice if you're actually gonna say that.
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#29Rafficus_IIIPosted 8/3/2014 12:24:48 AM(edited)
While I agree MS needs to invest in new IP's and new studios, I think Sony is a bit overrated. Ever since E3 last year, they've been given a messiah image. MS took a chance and tried to revolutionize gaming, but the direction they wanted to take was not well received and because of this they went back to the drawing board. Sony gave more or less the same thing for the PS3 with just better hardware and a cheaper system; no real game changers.

Demon Souls: A great game, but improved upon by the Dark Souls sequels which are multiplatforms.

Metal Gear Solid series has since gone multiplatform with their new editions.

Little Big Planet? Another great game. Xbox is matching it with Ori and the Blind Forest; an indie that stole the show at E3 for indies and platformers. Not to mention Limbo's successor.

God of War series was tremendous for Sony, but after the third it went limp for me.

And Naughty Dog, who could forget. One of the best studios in the industry with critically acclaimed games. My hat is off to them. They truly are impressive, and I will have to wait to play their games again until I decide to buy a PS4. Can't parallel that with anything, other than telling you MS is doing their best to bring good content our way.

To me, Sony and MS mirror each other a lot and trade blow for blow. Sony has the upper hand right now due to capitalizing on MS's terrible early PR. Now, MS is bringing out reboots of fan faves, bringing out interesting new IP's like Quantum Break, constantly listening to feedback and evolving, and they have more up their sleeve. They're doing just fine. Not as well as Sony, but they're doing fine, and they'll only continue to improve under Spencer's leadership.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#30TwinmoldPosted 8/3/2014 12:25:34 AM
He guys, why do you fall for this? This could only have been more obvious if his account was named, "I'm a Troll Alt."

Board User Level 10: Provisional (1)
New account with less than 3 Karma. Can create 1 topic, 10 messages per day (3 per hour)

---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf