As a life long diehard Xbox fan, i feel defeated.

#31Infinite 2003Posted 8/2/2014 11:32:14 PM
NeoMonk posted...
Infinite 2003 posted...
Are you seriously gonna say Knack, Killzone & Infamous:SS are better than Dead Rising 3, Titanfall & Killer Instinct? Because I don't wanna laugh at you but I'm not gonna have a choice if you're actually gonna say that.
Sounds like you're implying that DR3/TF/KI are good games.... Because I don't wanna laugh at you but I'm not gonna have a choice if you're actually gonna say that.

ROFL. Never really took you serious, but now I know for a fact you're a joke. Just close your account you clown.
---
I hate popular stuff, and that makes me really, really cool.
#32Rafficus_IIIPosted 8/2/2014 11:32:35 PM
Twinmold posted...
He guys, why do you fall for this? This could only have been more obvious if his account was named, "I'm a Troll Alt."

Board User Level 10: Provisional (1)
New account with less than 3 Karma. Can create 1 topic, 10 messages per day (3 per hour)

I was mostly bored. And plus, it's kinda fun telling PS4 fanboys they're not as speci as they think.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#33MVNeoPosted 8/2/2014 11:32:54 PM
ScRui posted...
Sony does have great games... But where and when are they coming?

Next year? The year after? LBP is the only thing coming out this year...

My PS4 is going to be lonely for a while... Infamous was great for as long as it lasted, but that was short lived... Now I wait... Love the slogan Sony...

Awaiting Greatness

With Sony and its fans the motto is always "Well just wait till next year!"

We've been hearing that garbage since 2005 and the Playstation has sucked every year since (and before).
---
http://raptr.com/UNSCleric/about - http://www.last.fm/user/UNSCleric
http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbl/user/UNSCleric/
#34NeoMonkPosted 8/2/2014 11:37:17 PM
MVNeo posted...
With Sony and its fans the motto is always "Well just wait till next year!"We've been hearing that garbage since 2005 and the Playstation has sucked every year since (and before).
Funny how the motto of these forums seems to be "wait until titanfall!!!!" but then "wait until sunset overdrive!!!" and even "wait until halo collection/5!!!!" lol
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#35Megamushroom666Posted 8/2/2014 11:45:57 PM
What a depressing OP, I hope this is a joke.
---
'Deep into that darkness peering...'
Snackeroo.com
#36SixStringHeroPosted 8/2/2014 11:47:24 PM
The Last of Us was a fantastic game.

That said, Naughty Dog does not have an original bone in their collective developer body. TLOU is The Road meets 28 Days Later, nothing original about it what so ever.

The game play in TLOU is solid at best, but there are far better stealth games with much better mechanics, much better cover shooters as well. ND excels in presentation, characters and production values. Splinter Cell has better stealth, Gears of War, Tomb Raider, Max Payne 3, Dead Space, Alan Wake, etc have much better shooting mechanics.

If you consider TLOU the greatest game you ever played then more power to you. I personally feel the presentation exceeds it's game play, and game play comes first for myself.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#37mohit9206Posted 8/2/2014 11:49:42 PM
OP is not trying to compare X1 and PS4 library he is stating that in general PS exclusives are better and higher quality than MS exclusives which is true.Xbox is basically Halo,Gears and Forza and these 3 games are aren't really all that interesting to me so i have never bought an Xbox because not even one game on any Xbox interested me.So definitely MS need to put out new exclusive IP which are very high quality like Last of Us.
#38InjusticeRebornPosted 8/2/2014 11:50:44 PM
I'll just sit here, munching some chocolate raisins, as I ponder at why in the "Cancelling White PS4 Destiny bundle..." the TC's join date/post count was highlighted, whilst this one gets a pass.

There has to be something... different.

:chocolate raisins:

Anyone want some?
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#39hsu_reddie09Posted 8/2/2014 11:53:46 PM
Life long huh? Are you 13?
#40SixStringHeroPosted 8/2/2014 11:58:28 PM
Oh please, Alan Wake, Forza, Halo and Gears of War are every bit as high quality as Sony exclusives.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.