Gamestop Expo 2014

#1Vinnymac789Posted 8/3/2014 12:14:24 AM
Anyone going?

I know it's September 10th in Anaheim and I live in Anaheim so lucky me.

Anyways to anyone that went last year or knows about the expo, do they have games like e3 had? I'm wondering if I'll be able to play games early? Like the new cod and halo collection
---
Xbox live - vinnymac789
PSN - vinnymac889
#2Homie_202Posted 8/3/2014 2:09:51 AM(edited)
GameStop is such a joke. These things used to be conferences for employees. Now GameStop is just like lets make money on it. This is coming from someone who worked there for almost 4 years.
#3WhiteAngel50Posted 8/3/2014 2:09:47 AM
Homie_202 posted...
GameStop is such a joke. These things used to be conferences for employees. Now GameStop is just like lets make money on it.

---
Xbox GT: Whiteangel50
#4XboxDruggiePosted 8/5/2014 10:04:54 AM
Homie_202 posted...
GameStop is such a joke. These things used to be conferences for employees. Now GameStop is just like lets make money on it. This is coming from someone who worked there for almost 4 years.

Homie nailed it. As I was with GameStop almost 9 years of which 7 was store manager.
---
XBL NocturnalFreak
Too weird to live, Too rare to die!
#5Reflex-ArcPosted 8/5/2014 10:08:54 AM
XboxDruggie posted...
Homie_202 posted...

Homie nailed it. As I was with GameStop almost 9 years of which 7 was store manager.

I was with EB for seven as a S.M. just before the merger/buyout. I always enjoyed the manager conferences. Got to meet Stan Lee one year. That was fun.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#6IceHuskyPosted 8/5/2014 10:11:39 AM(edited)
Gamestop probably requires attendees to subscribe to their Powerup Rewards membership program as entrance to their expo. No thank you. HAHA! XD

Man, I remember when EB Games and Gamestop used to be such awesome game stores before they merged, which is around the time the company became more about the money (i.e., Big Corporation) and less about the gamer. It sucks. I am so glad I don't shop there as much anymore.
---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
RIP Dad: 1947 - 2004