Sony didn't even give their customers a chance to try ea access

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 8/3/2014 6:11:33 AM
and yet they still come here and troll what a bad service It is. it's not worth it. EA sucks.

and yes it's worth it I'm playing Battlefield 4
for 2.50 a month plus with everything else
early access,discounts on New and Old games +DLC

they didn't even give you guys a chance or option to try it. but yet you still stick up for them

and yes I'm posting this on the Xbox one forms because they're all over here anyway
---
XBO/PSN/WII U- RPGFan1985 - ADD ME I buy anything that looks interesting or promising looking for coop buddies Day 1 never used
#2GeistPosted 8/3/2014 6:13:28 AM
Sony has their own rental service, of course they wouldn't want EA to compete with that.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#3kennyynnooPosted 8/3/2014 6:17:25 AM
Now we will get flooded with the" I hate EA anyways" responses.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#4LEGEND_KILLERRR(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 6:17:44 AM
Geist posted...
Sony has their own rental service, of course they wouldn't want EA to compete with that.

if Sony truly believes in this PSNow. like they say they do they shouldn't have a problem with more options.
especially for the customers.
---
XBO/PSN/WII U- RPGFan1985 - ADD ME I buy anything that looks interesting or promising looking for coop buddies Day 1 never used
#5freekid2002Posted 8/3/2014 6:20:07 AM
I personally think it's a bad choice on Sony's part to deny its customers the service. But I don't think PS gamers will lose any sleep over it.
#6ScRuiPosted 8/3/2014 6:22:02 AM
Geist posted...

This...

Love the people think anything else... Like Sony is doing it to so-called protect thier gamers because they know EA is evil... Hilarious...

Its all about the money... Everything else... Meh...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#7L96A1BOSSPosted 8/3/2014 6:23:43 AM
Grab popcorn and watch xbox complain about Sony because they didn't let EA cash grab on their network like any of you complainer take care of the network fee. Far as I know M$ handle even the payment process of EA access so no wonder Sony refuse this weird service spare headed by M$.
#8nableetPosted 8/3/2014 6:28:59 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Now we will get flooded with the" I hate EA anyways" responses.

It's almost like EA haven't been voted most hated company several times, nor have they been moaned about nor blamed for several games going to ****... Oh, wait. They have.

I find it more surprising that EA used to get all this hate but, miraculously now EA access is xbone only, I don't see any xbox fans saying anything bad about EA. I wonder why that is?
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#9ScRuiPosted 8/3/2014 6:29:13 AM
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
Geist posted...

if Sony truly believes in this PSNow. like they say they do they shouldn't have a problem with more options.
especially for the customers.

Legend, a lot of times I agree with you... But that idea of letting your competitors Sub on your hardware, directly competing with your own Sub, is well... Bad business..

Conflict of interest... What Sony did was smart... Don't give their base a choice = more $ ... Atleast they are hoping...

Personally think that EAs model is better than PS Now ... But it will need to grow too... Especially with games in the Vault...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#10lunaticcorePosted 8/3/2014 6:29:15 AM
MS also had to make the Xbox marketplace react to your subscription and discount the games and content appropriately and work out how the vault game license works in their system.

I assume this is also a service they expect other big publishers to attempt.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng