Sony didn't even give their customers a chance to try ea access

#11spacejamjordanzPosted 8/3/2014 6:32:47 AM
It's always about the money. Anyone with normal functioning brain and common sense can figure out why Sony passed on EA access. I get that, but that doesn't mean I like it either.

On the consumer side, EA Access doesn't do anything for me at the moment. They aren't getting a dime from me yet, but I want to be able to make that choice for myself. They should have let their gamers decide from themselves if it's a good value or not, but by passing on EA Access, they made the choice for them.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#12ScRuiPosted 8/3/2014 6:35:44 AM
L96A1BOSS posted...
Grab popcorn and watch xbox complain about Sony because they didn't let EA cash grab on their network like any of you complainer take care of the network fee. Far as I know M$ handle even the payment process of EA access so no wonder Sony refuse this weird service spare headed by M$.

MS wouldn't be doing anything for EA if Sony chose to allow the Sub on Sony hardware... That would have been taken care of by Sony, as per MS taking care of it on the Xbox ONE...

Again, if Sony cared about their gamers as much as many posters believe... They would be with EA on thier hardware... But that would be like giving your direct competitor a billboard about their house in your house...

Doesn't make any sense...

Regardless of what people say about EA... They don't owe me anything... As neither do I to them...

Chose on preference and value instead of mob mentality...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#13avanentPosted 8/3/2014 6:37:47 AM
nableet posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Now we will get flooded with the" I hate EA anyways" responses.

It's almost like EA haven't been voted most hated company several times, nor have they been moaned about nor blamed for several games going to ****... Oh, wait. They have.

I find it more surprising that EA used to get all this hate but, miraculously now EA access is xbone only, I don't see any xbox fans saying anything bad about EA. I wonder why that is?

This.
#14kennyynnooPosted 8/3/2014 6:38:39 AM
nableet posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

It's almost like EA haven't been voted most hated company several times, nor have they been moaned about nor blamed for several games going to ****... Oh, wait. They have.

I find it more surprising that EA used to get all this hate but, miraculously now EA access is xbone only, I don't see any xbox fans saying anything bad about EA. I wonder why that is?

I don't hate EA, I agree the somewhat recycle games but for $30 a year I find that a fair deal.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#15spacejamjordanzPosted 8/3/2014 6:40:18 AM
nableet posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Two things :
1. Xbox One
2. Exclusive

that's all.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#16MightyMunaPosted 8/3/2014 6:44:55 AM
A company is not in any obligation whatsoever to host a competing service on its platform.
#17nableetPosted 8/3/2014 6:51:33 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
nableet posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

I don't hate EA, I agree the somewhat recycle games but for $30 a year I find that a fair deal.

I'm not really commenting on the deal though. Value is subjective and whilst I probably wouldn't jump in with a year at this point, it does have potential to be a good service.

EA are widely disliked and, although I am sure a number of posters are hating it because it is MS only, I find it probably best to er on the side of caution and show some cynicism towards it because of this.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#18zxghostravenxzPosted 8/3/2014 8:09:38 AM
I already subscribe to Xbox live, I subscribe to game informer. The last thing I need is another subscription to take all my money. EA has some good games and the rest are all sports. I haven't played a sports game since fight night round 4, and even then I only played it for 20 minutes before I put it down and never touched it again. I see this Ea access being only about as good as ubisofts Uplay.
---
Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you can get a whole bunch with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz
FC: 0877-0470-0429
#19FernieODSTPosted 8/3/2014 8:48:55 AM
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
and yet they still come here and troll what a bad service It is. it's not worth it. EA sucks.

and yes it's worth it I'm playing Battlefield 4
for 2.50 a month plus with everything else
early access,discounts on New and Old games +DLC

they didn't even give you guys a chance or option to try it. but yet you still stick up for them

and yes I'm posting this on the Xbox one forms because they're all over here anyway

You know, i'm not calling Sony a saint or anything, but when it comes to the current Gen, MS has said and done more stupid things. Yet you guys still stuck up for them.

Sony didnt want to let a competitor set up shop on their turf?! What idiots! I remember reading about that while I was eating at McDonalds lined with wallpaper promoting the Whopper.

I personally think this service is a waste. Discounts and playing ahead of time are nice, but most EA games have enough replay value to merit a purchase(Mass Effect, Battlefield, Dragon Age). And if the service is anything like Netflix(which it seems like it is), that means EA gets to pick and choose what games you are allowed to play whenever they want. They can choose to include or even remove games at their own leisure."I really feel like playing Mass Effect 2. Oh...looks like they took it off...guess I'll have to wait and hope they decide to include it in the next rotation of games...". I think I'd rather just buy the games I want to play and play them whenever I feel .
---
"Ever heard of driver updates? Driver updates can do things to make a GPU stronger, could also overclock it if they wanted to" -Goregasm17 on Xbox One
#20zxghostravenxzPosted 8/3/2014 8:58:38 AM
FernieODST posted...
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
and yet they still come here and troll what a bad service It is. it's not worth it. EA sucks.

and yes it's worth it I'm playing Battlefield 4
for 2.50 a month plus with everything else
early access,discounts on New and Old games +DLC

they didn't even give you guys a chance or option to try it. but yet you still stick up for them

and yes I'm posting this on the Xbox one forms because they're all over here anyway

You know, i'm not calling Sony a saint or anything, but when it comes to the current Gen, MS has said and done more stupid things. Yet you guys still stuck up for them.

Sony didnt want to let a competitor set up shop on their turf?! What idiots! I remember reading about that while I was eating at McDonalds lined with wallpaper promoting the Whopper.

I personally think this service is a waste. Discounts and playing ahead of time are nice, but most EA games have enough replay value to merit a purchase(Mass Effect, Battlefield, Dragon Age). And if the service is anything like Netflix(which it seems like it is), that means EA gets to pick and choose what games you are allowed to play whenever they want. They can choose to include or even remove games at their own leisure."I really feel like playing Mass Effect 2. Oh...looks like they took it off...guess I'll have to wait and hope they decide to include it in the next rotation of games...". I think I'd rather just buy the games I want to play and play them whenever I feel .

That's exactly what it feels like. If I'm gonna pay whatever it is a year to play ea digital games, I better damn well have unlimited access to that game. Hell, same for Netflix. I pay $6.99 a month to stream movies online, but it's only what's in rotation. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've had ghostbusters in my list, had it removed then put back. Same thing for spaceballs and Robin Hood: men in tights (I love Mel brooks)
---
Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you can get a whole bunch with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz
FC: 0877-0470-0429