Sony didn't even give their customers a chance to try ea access

#21OrgeLambartPosted 8/3/2014 11:19:31 AM
EA sucks... I'll still probably subscribe for a month or two just to play me some madden which I haven't played in years, or Fifa, but meh my game of choice is NCAA football and that isn't included, nor do I think they are even making the games anymore... shame.
---
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart, PSN - Orgelambart
#22Shik_stickPosted 8/3/2014 12:30:24 PM
Geist posted...
Sony has their own rental service, of course they wouldn't want EA to compete with that.

EA Access and PSnow are not even comparable.

It's more accurate to compare it to PSplus...which EA Access is a carbon copy of except for value offered. Not saying the EA thing is bad, but it's not really worth getting excited over either,
---
Teach me about bozongas!-Jude Mathis
Best game of 2013 , The Last of Us. Sony is on point!
#23Goregasm17Posted 8/3/2014 12:37:38 PM
First Titanfall (http://www.dailydot.com/gaming/sony-titanfall-ps4-xbox-one/)
Now EA Access

But wait for it........THEY'RE FOR THE GAMERS, THEY KNOW WHAT GAMERS WANT. Thus denying services and certain games that F2PS4 owners actually want, but prevents them from enjoying. Think about it, they ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY.

"Hey guys, we cannot allow EA Access on our system if that means less people subbing our service, that's less money for us."
In reality, they only want your money, they'll deny PS4 owners product when they realize it's less money for them. How long until another product is released and Sony has denied them? Or another, or another? "For the Gamers" my ass.
#24FernieODSTPosted 8/3/2014 12:58:13 PM
I take it you are someone who actually takes the console 'wars' seriously. Do people here really forget that Microsoft and Sony are both Businesses? I read the article you linked, and to sum it up for those who didnt read it: "Sony made an incredibly smart business decision by turning down Titanfall. Because of this decision, they secured their lead in the console market."

Quit pretending these companies care about the gamers. Every decision they make is made with the intention of maximizing profit. Sony turns down the EA service claiming its not in the gamers best interest. This is BS. They just dont want competition camped on their doorstep. MS changed their original policies and created a kinectless SKU and said it was for the gamers. Wrong. They were getting humiliated in pre-orders and in sales because of their crappy decisions and had to 180 to get your money.

Stop picking sides. Stop with the brand loyalty. And if you are going with brand loyalty, then stop crying because the side you chose is losing. Sony is making the smarter moves when it comes to consoles and gaming. Get. Over. It.
---
"Ever heard of driver updates? Driver updates can do things to make a GPU stronger, could also overclock it if they wanted to" -Goregasm17 on Xbox One
#25LooksLikeRainPosted 8/3/2014 1:15:04 PM(edited)
L96A1BOSS posted...
Grab popcorn and watch xbox complain about Sony because they didn't let EA cash grab on their network like any of you complainer take care of the network fee. Far as I know M$ handle even the payment process of EA access so no wonder Sony refuse this weird service spare headed by M$.

L96A1BOSS: Minimum coherency. Maximum butthurt. As usual.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#26BDJaycePosted 8/3/2014 1:16:11 PM
Oh look a topic for warring fanboys.

How adorable.
---
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723
#27duericPosted 8/3/2014 1:16:35 PM
I'm sure many a PS4 owner is regretting their purchase over this.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#280PTICSPosted 8/3/2014 1:18:38 PM
For Sony to not have EA Access on their console is good for them, but to say it wasn't a good value for their customers in comparison to the way PS Now is set up, is idiotic. They're asking $5 to access a game for 4 hours (thats it, no other extras) when you can just go to a redbox and rent a $2 game for up to 45 hours. Thats if you wait till midnight to rent a game.
#29gohoanqPosted 8/3/2014 1:20:11 PM
1 day before the EA access thing "EA sucks!" "They're so greedy!" "DLC!!"... The day of EA access being announced exclusively for the Xbox One "EA isn't that bad!" "I've never hated EA", etc. lol Freaking fanboys man. Make a god damn choice and stick to it.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#30duericPosted 8/3/2014 1:22:09 PM
gohoanq posted...
1 day before the EA access thing "EA sucks!" "They're so greedy!" "DLC!!"... The day of EA access being announced exclusively for the Xbox One "EA isn't that bad!" "I've never hated EA", etc. lol Freaking fanboys man. Make a god damn choice and stick to it.

Yeah, but dude. Watching people scramble to defend EA is some of the most interesting s*** this site has ever seen.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member