Sony didn't even give their customers a chance to try ea access

#31LooksLikeRainPosted 8/3/2014 12:23:35 PM
gohoanq posted...
1 day before the EA access thing "EA sucks!" "They're so greedy!" "DLC!!"... The day of EA access being announced exclusively for the Xbox One "EA isn't that bad!" "I've never hated EA", etc. lol Freaking fanboys man. Make a god damn choice and stick to it.

Generalizing makes you look like an idiot. Just a heads up.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#32duericPosted 8/3/2014 12:28:57 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
gohoanq posted...
1 day before the EA access thing "EA sucks!" "They're so greedy!" "DLC!!"... The day of EA access being announced exclusively for the Xbox One "EA isn't that bad!" "I've never hated EA", etc. lol Freaking fanboys man. Make a god damn choice and stick to it.

So it talking just to hear yourself talk.

Anyone who has been here the last couple days can see he wasn't generalizing.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#33BDJaycePosted 8/3/2014 12:41:38 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
gohoanq posted...

Well it is true that before the announcement the 'general' opinion was that EA was a greedy company that ruined a lot of great series and smaller companies. It's also true that the 'general' opinion was that EA was voted the 'worst video game company ever'.

And the very recent opinion has shifted away from that.
---
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723
#34duces9killaPosted 8/3/2014 12:43:20 PM
Sony was smart not to bring this abomination to it's system
#35LooksLikeRainPosted 8/3/2014 12:51:33 PM
dueric posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
gohoanq posted...

So it talking just to hear yourself talk.

Anyone who has been here the last couple days can see he wasn't generalizing.

Explain to me how he's not generalizing.
---
#36duericPosted 8/3/2014 12:53:05 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...

First, answer me this. Do you like fishsticks?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#37AgentLockePosted 8/3/2014 12:56:23 PM
I can't help but lol at the people defending sony. You talk crap about defending EA all while doing the same thing. The only "right" response I've seen in this thread is the guy who pointed out they are all businesses and are doing what they need to in order to make the most. Anyone who thinks Sony did this for the gamer is a idiot plain and simple. Keep defending them tho! Especially while hating on the people defending EA, it's honestly so damn adorable. Also dueric, are you STILL hating on this service? Lmfao dude, I said you'd go all night... Truth is your going all week! Hot damn... If this were sex you'd be a king, but no it's just you hating on a optional gaming service. Not very kingly at all I'm afraid.
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#38LooksLikeRainPosted 8/3/2014 12:56:23 PM
dueric posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

First, answer me this. Do you like fishsticks?

Thought so.
---
#39L96A1BOSSPosted 8/3/2014 12:56:24 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
Grab popcorn and watch xbox complain about Sony because they didn't let EA cash grab on their network like any of you complainer take care of the network fee. Far as I know M$ handle even the payment process of EA access so no wonder Sony refuse this weird service spare headed by M$.

L96A1BOSS: Minimum coherency. Maximum butthurt. As usual.

164 % active post man let me know the last time you did something other than fighting this pretend console war.
#40LooksLikeRainPosted 8/3/2014 12:57:45 PM
BDJayce posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
gohoanq posted...

Well it is true that before the announcement the 'general' opinion was that EA was a greedy company that ruined a lot of great series and smaller companies. It's also true that the 'general' opinion was that EA was voted the 'worst video game company ever'.

And the very recent opinion has shifted away from that.

Unless you can show me that it's the same people who didn't like EA that like EA Access, it's generalization.
---