Titanfall still sub 900p and constant 30fps dips

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall still sub 900p and constant 30fps dips
10 months ago#31
Geist posted...
Looks good and runs perfectly for me, that's all I need. Have fun with your numbers TC.

Pretty much this. The way most people get over numbers is just mind boggling to me. Like seriously y'all act like you are about to cry over it lol. Just play the damn game and stop b****ing about it,
---
XBL Gamertag: iJosh12
10 months ago#32
TC: " Wahhh wah wah wahhh wahhhhhh"

Me: "Who the hell cares?! *plays Titanfall all day*"
---
hey foo
hey foo
10 months ago#33
velvet_hammer posted...
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-performance-analysis-titanfall-revisited

That juicy patch and new xdk is all smoke and mirrors.

Only the desperate fanboys continue to fall for Microsofts promise of juicy new secret sauce that will improve hardware. It's all locked in, door shut, opportunity missed.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
(message deleted)
10 months ago#35
velvet_hammer posted...
stawg007 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
stawg007 posted...
As a big MGS fan, it saddens me that a fellow Metal Gear fan is such a pathetic fanboy/hater

Saddens me you dont like facts and reality bits for you. But hey not everyone like to feel enlightened

Got nothing to do with facts or reality, I couldn't give a damn about TF or resolution

The fact that you and the rest of the pathetic fanboys and haters on this board go out of there way to post nothing but negativity here is just so childish and pathetic

But I guess it was silly to think MGS doesn't have fans that are children too

Its information sorry its not the kind you want or like. Its a cruel world i suggest you find a rock and dont leave it

Information, strange how the only information you post is to paint MS or the xbone in a negative fashion

It's sad, I'd like to think when you grow up, well, if you grow up because let's face it, there's a fair chance you never will, nor will the rest of your buddies on this board but in the small chance you do, I'd like to think you'll look back and think to yourself what a fool you were
10 months ago#36
stawg007 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
stawg007 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
stawg007 posted...
As a big MGS fan, it saddens me that a fellow Metal Gear fan is such a pathetic fanboy/hater

Saddens me you dont like facts and reality bits for you. But hey not everyone like to feel enlightened

Got nothing to do with facts or reality, I couldn't give a damn about TF or resolution

The fact that you and the rest of the pathetic fanboys and haters on this board go out of there way to post nothing but negativity here is just so childish and pathetic

But I guess it was silly to think MGS doesn't have fans that are children too

Its information sorry its not the kind you want or like. Its a cruel world i suggest you find a rock and dont leave it

Information, strange how the only information you post is to paint MS or the xbone in a negative fashion

Posted a topic less then 12 hours ago on this exact board proving this statement nonsense.. All of you have officially struck out
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
10 months ago#37
You cant just make a game nicer looking with a couple patches. 900p is probably the best you'll get.
10 months ago#38
TC you need to stick to MGS topics. That's where you shine at.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
10 months ago#39
Dev445 posted...
TC you need to stick to MGS topics. That's where you shine at.

So i do shine
(^_-)
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
10 months ago#40
DF has somewhat failed on this article. If anybody reads the change log on Respawn's website, it never mentions optimizations to anything regarding XO. However it does mention the optimizations for PC. I guess these things get overlooked and people continue to rely on DF. I stopped relying on these guys when they started spewing garbage and tampering with videos.
---
Verizon Wireless Employee, Android developer/tech support
If it's a smartphone... I use it, but not if it's an iPhone.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall still sub 900p and constant 30fps dips

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived