Titanfall still sub 900p and constant 30fps dips

#41pnut3844Posted 8/3/2014 10:10:32 AM
stawg007 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
stawg007 posted...
As a big MGS fan, it saddens me that a fellow Metal Gear fan is such a pathetic fanboy/hater

Saddens me you dont like facts and reality bits for you. But hey not everyone like to feel enlightened

Got nothing to do with facts or reality, I couldn't give a damn about TF or resolution

The fact that you and the rest of the pathetic fanboys and haters on this board go out of there way to post nothing but negativity here is just so childish and pathetic

But I guess it was silly to think MGS doesn't have fans that are children too

Agreed. How sad their lives must be to constantly put xbone down. Misery loves company. It doesn't bother me, I enjoy the games I play and the systems as well. I've heard so many Sony fanboys saying "oh xbone doesn't have as many people online". Maybe so, but it still has plenty enough to enjoy any game you want to play online. And I'd rather have less people online that don't b**** about every little thing than have a bunch of whiners. Let Sony keep those sad little boys.
---
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.
#42Juzten76Posted 8/3/2014 10:13:27 AM
I came all the way to this message board and all I got was this crappy topic.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#43scoobydoobydontPosted 8/3/2014 10:15:24 AM
Thanks for the update! I was on the edge of my seat waiting to find out if people who were enjoying the game were actually enjoying the game or if it was "delusional lies". No one knows better than DigitalFoundry and TC if people are really having fun!
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#44richboy900Posted 8/3/2014 10:28:27 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
Geist posted...
Looks good and runs perfectly for me, that's all I need. Have fun with your numbers TC.

Delusional lies

Still hurt from sixth gen? Like that Sony inferiority
#45rEaPeR_2k4Posted 8/3/2014 11:33:06 AM
Thanks TC your topic has wasted time I can never get back
---
"Stealing cable is a victimless crime...Like punching someone in the dark." GT:bEg 4 m3Rcy
www.twitch.tv/beg_4_m3rcy
#46SomboSteelPosted 8/3/2014 11:37:39 AM
lilj812 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Name lilj812
User ID 3266212
Board User Level 5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.
Account Created Saturday, November 12, 2005 1:07 PM
Last Visit Sunday, August 3, 2014 12:47 PM
Signature "Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
Karma 809
Active Messages Posted 76

Lol
#47warz0r09Posted 8/3/2014 11:42:28 AM
I noticed titanfall being smoother with last patch.
#48singhellotakuPosted 8/3/2014 12:26:09 PM
who the hell cares? the game is a lot of fun, isn't that what should matter? can we please just accept the ps4 is slightly more powerful and either buy one or enjoy the xbone for what it is?
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#49Tajaz2426Posted 8/3/2014 12:28:28 PM(edited)
There is no secret sauce, nothing is helping the X1. Most fans that use the X1 and play games on it know that.

Only the fanboys keep spouting that it will make it the most powerful console on earth.

Spencer has came out and said that it will not help as much as they thought it would. Folks know this and are happy with what they have.

Trolls need to stop coming here and kicking a dead horse, it doesn't make the PS4 better. There is no powerful as 34 360's or 4 X1's, just not realistic.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#50liquidblue4Posted 8/3/2014 12:32:55 PM
Wow. A topic made by someone that I have tagged as "Overall Garbage Poster" and the only person that agreed with him is a known troll. Exciting! Now if only we would all just ignore these topics and never reply then they would all die off. They have no real world friends or people to go to for attention. They NEED us.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.