Wow 343 Industries claims, halo 5 graphics better than The Order 1886

#21MrImpatient35Posted 8/3/2014 10:25:05 AM
TOhasNoRing posted...
I guess we will have to wait and see. Just hope the game plays well, graphics are just the cherry on top.

When they showed The Order this year at E3, I thought...AMAZING graphics! Mediocre gameplay. At the moment, graphics is the only thing The Order has going for it right now. I don't know much about the game, but maybe they have an awesome story too. But that gameplay was so boring. If I had to guess right now, it would get 7.5/10. It looks ok. Nothing crazy. But time will tell. They have time to work on that gameplay.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#22Juzten76Posted 8/3/2014 10:27:16 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
Lol wont even look better then Second Son. Like how they ignored sonys real titans and went straight for a handheld dev lol 343 is so silly. Halo is redundant destiny lives and breathes.

You're an astounding fanboy who seems to be completely defeated by a piece of plastic to the point of insulting the plastic and it's fans just to feel better about yourself. Trust me, you aren't impressing anyone. Get your reassurance elsewhere.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#23knightimexPosted 8/3/2014 10:33:34 AM
So......... best graphics with 800p @ sub 30fps confirmed?
---
DOOM, The old school game I've been waiting YEARS for!
#24zerooo0Posted 8/3/2014 10:33:59 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
I guess we will have to wait and see. Just hope the game plays well, graphics are just the cherry on top.

When they showed The Order this year at E3, I thought...AMAZING graphics! Mediocre gameplay. At the moment, graphics is the only thing The Order has going for it right now. I don't know much about the game, but maybe they have an awesome story too. But that gameplay was so boring. If I had to guess right now, it would get 7.5/10. It looks ok. Nothing crazy. But time will tell. They have time to work on that gameplay.

I'm completely disappointed in all of the PS4 games as they seem to compromise just on graphics and disappoint in content and gameplay. I feel like the X1, this year at least, offers the best with great looking games and incredibly fun gameplay.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#25MrSpaM111Posted 8/3/2014 10:43:37 AM
I suggest people watch the video before posting. It's just some dude who claims 'somebody' told him halo 5 looks better. It has no legitimate sources whatsoever.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#26TheeLeehamPosted 8/3/2014 11:00:40 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
Lol wont even look better then Second Son. Like how they ignored sonys real titans and went straight for a handheld dev lol 343 is so silly. Halo is redundant destiny lives and breathes.

You're right. They should have said " hey you know that Ps exclusive that we haven't seen any footage of yet. Its gonna look better then that"
#27importvitaPosted 8/3/2014 11:07:25 AM
Better graphics = Better game
---
GameFAQs Mods...lol
#28scoobydoobydontPosted 8/3/2014 11:13:12 AM
importvita posted...
Better graphics = Better game

Sometimes it can be. Better graphics can make a mediocre game more enjoyable at least.

I actually hope Order is good because I liked the Van Helsing movie. I even enjoyed I, Frankenstein sort of. I just wish they'd mute the colors a bit less. I can understand slightly muting them as a style but they overdid it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#29OMGWYATTPosted 8/3/2014 11:27:30 AM
Dev445 posted...
I guess they're using that DX12. They said it was coming in 2015 right?

apu's can't magically transform graphics into SUP-R GRAPHX
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
XBL/PSN: Riotsquad18
#30LEGEND_725Posted 8/3/2014 11:44:11 AM
Halo 4 was stunning for a last gen so I wouldn't put it past them
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you