Wow 343 Industries claims, halo 5 graphics better than The Order 1886

#31stawg007Posted 8/3/2014 11:46:43 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
stawg007 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
Lol wont even look better then Second Son. Like how they ignored sonys real titans and went straight for a handheld dev lol 343 is so silly. Halo is redundant destiny lives and breathes.

You really think SS looks better graphically than The Order?

I'm not a fan of the Order at all based on the footage shown so far but there's absolutely no denying that The Order has some insanely good graphics, so does SS but The Order is on another level

If Halo 5 looks better than it I'd be very surprised

Saying i doubt halo 5 looks better then SS much less the Order, ND and GG new ip

Well I'm guessing they mentioned The Order not because they wanted to ignore the real titans but simply because The Order is the best looking next gen game so far based on the footage we've seen

Funny how a handheld dev is curbstomping the competition
#32Run_2_the_HillsPosted 8/3/2014 11:55:11 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
I guess we will have to wait and see. Just hope the game plays well, graphics are just the cherry on top.

When they showed The Order this year at E3, I thought...AMAZING graphics! Mediocre gameplay. At the moment, graphics is the only thing The Order has going for it right now. I don't know much about the game, but maybe they have an awesome story too. But that gameplay was so boring. If I had to guess right now, it would get 7.5/10. It looks ok. Nothing crazy. But time will tell. They have time to work on that gameplay.

this is exactly what I thought. wow pretty good graphics, but doesn't look that fun. as for halo 5 having superior graphics it might. it's coming out later than the order right? I wouldn't be surprised if it had superior graphics. as for the gameplay unless the order does something good I don't see it being better than a new halo.
#33Tajaz2426Posted 8/3/2014 12:13:09 PM
I'll wait for the game, this is my reason for a X1. However, I don't believe anything from the Microsoft front. First it was DX12 was a game changed, won't do anything, thankfully Spencer came and out and said that, so the fanboys would quit. Then it was the cloud, which was nothing.

The console just can't push the graphics that well. If they came out and said, the game will have a better story and gameplay will be better, that is something i can believe.

Graphics wide, the X1 isn't going to be bearing anything, but the WiiU.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#34blitz_0623Posted 8/3/2014 12:20:00 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
I guess we will have to wait and see. Just hope the game plays well, graphics are just the cherry on top.

When they showed The Order this year at E3, I thought...AMAZING graphics! Mediocre gameplay. At the moment, graphics is the only thing The Order has going for it right now. I don't know much about the game, but maybe they have an awesome story too. But that gameplay was so boring. If I had to guess right now, it would get 7.5/10. It looks ok. Nothing crazy. But time will tell. They have time to work on that gameplay.

7.5 is too generous given what they've shown
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#35supermegabloxPosted 8/3/2014 12:22:02 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
Lol wont even look better then Second Son. Like how they ignored sonys real titans and went straight for a handheld dev lol 343 is so silly. Halo is redundant destiny lives and breathes.

lol, a handheld dev? yes, clearly 343 industries develops for handhelds like the 3ds and vita. because halo 4 obviously wasnt on the xbox 360. *sarcasm*
---
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
Vita>WiiU>3DS>PS2>Xbox360>PS3
#36supermegabloxPosted 8/3/2014 12:23:05 PM
stawg007 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
stawg007 posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

You really think SS looks better graphically than The Order?

I'm not a fan of the Order at all based on the footage shown so far but there's absolutely no denying that The Order has some insanely good graphics, so does SS but The Order is on another level

If Halo 5 looks better than it I'd be very surprised

Saying i doubt halo 5 looks better then SS much less the Order, ND and GG new ip

Well I'm guessing they mentioned The Order not because they wanted to ignore the real titans but simply because The Order is the best looking next gen game so far based on the footage we've seen

Funny how a handheld dev is curbstomping the competition

they dont develop for damh nahdhelds, seriously what is everyone thinking calling them handheld devs, im pretty sure they have never developed for any hand held consoles.
---
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
Vita>WiiU>3DS>PS2>Xbox360>PS3
#37phineasfoolPosted 8/3/2014 12:28:42 PM
supermegablox posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

lol, a handheld dev? yes, clearly 343 industries develops for handhelds like the 3ds and vita. because halo 4 obviously wasnt on the xbox 360. *sarcasm*

They are talking about Ready at Dawn. The ones making The Order. They were handheld devs until The Order.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#38ExempliGratiaPosted 8/3/2014 12:30:55 PM
I'm more concerned on how they play and not how shiny and next gen they look.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#39Shik_stickPosted 8/3/2014 12:32:05 PM
Highly doubtful. Just more fake buzz by MS.
---
Teach me about bozongas!-Jude Mathis
Best game of 2013 , The Last of Us. Sony is on point!
#40duericPosted 8/3/2014 12:33:22 PM
Graphics don't change the fact that it's still just Halo.

Loved it at one point until it got old, fast.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member