How many achievement points are you waiting for?

#11Ultionx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 12:34:53 PM(edited)
CRASS5000 posted...
Ultionx posted...
I'm talking about ones that you completed and haven't received the gamer score points yet.

I wondering why so many people were suddenly interested in "achievement hunting"

If it bothers you don't post here. I'm for one tired of it not working
#12hsu_reddie09Posted 8/3/2014 12:51:50 PM
I have 8 from the new titanfall dlc that are at 100% and not unlocked.
#13C0nan0br1enPosted 8/3/2014 1:57:12 PM
I've got 2 on titanfall showing 100% but not unlocked.

Also, the win a match on digsite and win a match on export aren't unlocking for me either. They don't show 100% though.
#14aheroafakePosted 8/3/2014 2:09:25 PM
Ultionx posted...
CRASS5000 posted...
Ultionx posted...
I'm talking about ones that you completed and haven't received the gamer score points yet.

I wondering why so many people were suddenly interested in "achievement hunting"

If it bothers you don't post here. I'm for one tired of it not working

---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#15aheroafakePosted 8/3/2014 2:10:12 PM
Watch Dogs
Geolocated: Check in at every Hotspot. 30 achievement points
---
#16aheroafakePosted 8/3/2014 2:11:53 PM
CRASS5000 posted...
Ultionx posted...

Suddenly interested? Tons have people have been interested in them since their introduction in 2005 with Xbox 360.
---
#17ZeroShot101Posted 8/3/2014 2:45:19 PM
all my titanfall DLC achievements
#18CRASS5000Posted 8/3/2014 4:44:51 PM
aheroafake posted...
CRASS5000 posted...
Ultionx posted...

I was wondering why so many people were suddenly interested in "achievement hunting"

Suddenly interested? Tons have people have been interested in them since their introduction in 2005 with Xbox 360.

Easy there, two quotes (everyone is so sensitive here). I thought the topic was about what achievements we were currently working on, I was surprised to see to see so many listed. Then I saw TC clarify, and I was amused. I thought I would share such amusement.

I don't have a "problem" with achievements, I didn't know them not unlocking was a wide-spread issue.

Also, I fixed the typo in my original post since the option to edit it has been removed.
#19aheroafakePosted 8/3/2014 7:23:40 PM
CRASS5000 posted...
aheroafake posted...
CRASS5000 posted...
Ultionx posted...

I was wondering why so many people were suddenly interested in "achievement hunting"

Easy there, two quotes (everyone is so sensitive here). I thought the topic was about what achievements we were currently working on, I was surprised to see to see so many listed. Then I saw TC clarify, and I was amused. I thought I would share such amusement.

I don't have a "problem" with achievements, I didn't know them not unlocking was a wide-spread issue.

Also, I fixed the typo in my original post since the option to edit it has been removed.

Sensitivity only seems to be stemming from you. Don't understand why you're soothe me from my reply. It was just an observation. It's now obvious that I took what you said out of context but surely you could've been more precise in what you were trying to say.
---
#20MBBDarigonPosted 8/3/2014 7:50:20 PM
what you mean waiting for?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/darig0n
http://backloggery.com/Darigon