Will these broken achievements ever be fixed?

#1Heartless18Posted 8/3/2014 10:11:03 AM
I've got a few that should be unlocked right now, but they're still locked at 100% completion. Has Microsoft said anything about working on a fix, or am I screwed?
---
Breaking Hearts With Every Heartbeat
#2BobTheHogPosted 8/3/2014 10:13:30 AM
Stupid question but is your console online? My internet was down for a few day and no achievements popped for me. Second my internet was working I got a flood of 20+ achievements.

Hope that helps
---
Gamertag: xX BobTheHog Xx
#3OrgeLambartPosted 8/3/2014 10:15:37 AM
achievements are fixed with patches from the developers not microsoft, odds are if it's an older game it'll never be fixed, lots of games have broken achievements which can never be unlocked and will never be fixed.
---
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart, PSN - Orgelambart
#4TBONE_OGPosted 8/3/2014 10:18:04 AM
Update your console if you can. Hard reset.

Play the game, see if they come.
---
Always O.G.
#5Heartless18(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 10:18:50 AM
My internet is working and the game is Valiant Hearts, so it's pretty new. Are there any other tips to get this stupid thing to unlock? I'm sitting at 80% completion when I should have the full 100%!
---
Breaking Hearts With Every Heartbeat
#6Gamecuber777Posted 8/3/2014 10:31:30 AM
OrgeLambart posted...
achievements are fixed with patches from the developers not microsoft, odds are if it's an older game it'll never be fixed, lots of games have broken achievements which can never be unlocked and will never be fixed.

The TC is referring to the recent issues with achievements as a whole, not individual developer issues. It's bothering me too TC, I haven't got a few in Titanfall. For example the kill 12 pilots on Dig Site doesn't even show any percentage completion, but I just had a match where I killed 16 pilots.

It is very frustrating, not just because they aren't unlocking, but because Microsoft says they had fixed the issue. I can understand it may take while for a 100% achievement to get the pop, but I dislike that I am working towards some achievements and not even getting any progress bars.

Does anyone know of any new info from Microsoft about this besides their Tweet that had said it was fixed?
#7unclekoolaid73Posted 8/3/2014 10:36:43 AM
Yep two glitched on me playing Wolfenstien The New Order. I thought having them online was supposed to stop this from happening but its MS so I shouldnt be surprised.
#8crynryanPosted 8/3/2014 10:55:25 AM
When they reported that they fixed the problems, they said it could take up to a week to fix everything. So just have a little patience and everything will be sorted.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#9Gamecuber777Posted 8/3/2014 11:04:46 AM
crynryan posted...
When they reported that they fixed the problems, they said it could take up to a week to fix everything. So just have a little patience and everything will be sorted.

I thought they had reported that achievements that were "unlocked" as in show 100% completion but didn't pop will pop within a few days? That I'm fine with, I've had a couple pop already for me. But I didn't see anything about it taking a week to actually fix achievement progress, so did they say it was fixed and then backtrack? Or are you referring to the eventual popping of completed achievements?
#10youngunner2123Posted 8/3/2014 11:16:45 AM
Heartless18 posted...
My internet is working and the game is Valiant Hearts, so it's pretty new. Are there any other tips to get this stupid thing to unlock? I'm sitting at 80% completion when I should have the full 100%!

was playing it last night and got whatever I did w no problems. Its crazy that it happened to you. But I'm wondering if its something else messing w them popping
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!