The most hyped PS4 exclusive.... Is Ryse with a zombie paint job?

#1LEGEND_725Posted 8/3/2014 11:12:52 AM
The irony: Ryse gets hated on by fanboys but in reality it is nearly identical to TLOU.

Liner gameplay? Check!
QTE fest? Check!
Stunning graphics and presentation blinding you to its faults? Check!
Story? NOPE

Ryse has a story that destroys the last of us. The last of us is designed to have a pseudo emotional story that requires ignorant amounts of suspension of disbelief.

It's one of those games you play then think "wow what a great story" then you think about it and it's horrible.

my daughter died but I will protect you! Oh you just happen to be immune! Ok. Hey we can happen to use you to make a cure! Oh wait we just happen to have to kill you for it! *que reaction from ridiculous pseudo emotional story*

Currently Xbox one is dominating with its launch lineup and upcoming smash hits forza horizon, MCC, and sunset overdrive. Xbox out sold ps4 in software in June and doubled hardware sales in July nearly matching ps4.

Sonys counter? A last gen port with a frame rate bump. Interestingly enough the 60 fps makes The Last of us lose a lot of its cinematic look resulting in the game resembling a soap opera your mom watches on tv. And it is hardly different than Ryse.

Ryse with a zombie paint job.

Signing out,
>>>~*~[LEGEND725]~*~<<<
King of Gamefaqs
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#2triple sPosted 8/3/2014 11:15:39 AM
Yeah...no.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#3Garage_ManPosted 8/3/2014 11:17:01 AM
Legend your trolling was much better when I joined this site. What happened dude?
#4bunnyjoeyjrPosted 8/3/2014 11:17:56 AM
See let all trolls take notice.....this is how you do it good job good sir.
---
" Games will look better on PS4. But if you aren't into games, there is a weaker more expensive alternative.I joke I kid!"-xbox GT-Team evil bunny
#5JohnWall32Posted 8/3/2014 11:18:26 AM
try harder
---
Board User Level: Legend
#6BarneyMillerPosted 8/3/2014 11:19:30 AM
That can't be true. I actually enjoyed my time with Ryse.
#7Tajaz2426Posted 8/3/2014 11:19:30 AM
Rude has a story that destroys, what? Do you ever out down the mega phone and stop championing a console?

These companies laugh at people like you, because they can give you anything and you will hype it for them. I bet you were a champion for the cloud and DX12, weren't you?

Even after Spencer came out a month ago and said it wouldn't help, I bet you still believe in it. That is what companies love about folks like you, they don't have to do anything and you'll sing a praise.

You sound ridiculous with your topics, the X1 is a good console. You make it look like a kid that can't make the team, so you talk it up endlessly till people feel sorry for it.

Let it speak for itself.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#8KID VIDPosted 8/3/2014 11:19:31 AM
"King of GameFAQs," eh? How did you get that title?
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#9kennyynnooPosted 8/3/2014 11:26:35 AM
Ryse is a button masher with boring repetitive enemies, TLOU is a movie thats incredibly boring after the first 15mins. They're not a like other then non interactive pretty scenery.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#10Styrof0amPosted 8/3/2014 11:29:38 AM
Garage_Man posted...
Legend your trolling was much better when I joined this site. What happened dude?

Who is he trolling though?

Last I checked, this is the XB1 board, so topic biased towards Microsoft's console is to be expected

---

No commentary. No advertisements. Gameplay only ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod