The most hyped PS4 exclusive.... Is Ryse with a zombie paint job?

#21duericPosted 8/3/2014 12:05:22 PM
Dude, Ryse sucked.

It was a glorified tech demo.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#22dnmtPosted 8/3/2014 12:05:22 PM
TLoU isn't amazing by any stretch but comparing it to Ryse is just lol. Thanks for the laugh.
#23jellybeanmasterPosted 8/3/2014 12:05:26 PM
Is this guy high??
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#24LooksLikeRainPosted 8/3/2014 12:08:02 PM(edited)
RuinerEraser posted...
I've never played Ryse or TLOU, however seeing TLOU has a movie coming out and a theatrical play made after it...I think it would be safe to assume that TLOU > Ryse.

You know what else is getting a movie?

Andry Birds.

I enjoyed TLOU a lot, but your logic is flawed here.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#25SixStringHeroPosted 8/3/2014 12:08:15 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Forget_Me_Love posted...
So somebody disliking TLOU is trolling now?

Since it's objectively one of the best things this industry has ever created, yes. It's like trolling Citizen Kane. Anyone who does it is a lying, trolling hipster with no credibility.

This has to be tongue in cheek...

I thought TLOU was great, but there was not one single facet of this game that was original from the story to actual game play.

A game that brings zero innovation does not deserve to be put on such a pedestal.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#26GladiatorDangerPosted 8/3/2014 12:08:24 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Thanks but not trolling. I gave TLOU a fair try and I couldn't help but feel like I was playing ryse. I liked the story at first but then thought about it and laughed at all the unbelievable things that happen to trick you into an emotional reaction.

Dat hack and slash combat? Yeah as much as I dislike TLOU for its pretentious story and characters and it's shallow gameplay I do have to concede that it is still leagues better than Ryse.

The best trolling is done with a dash of truth and this thread is just pure rubbish.
#27Forget_Me_LovePosted 8/3/2014 12:09:49 PM
SixStringHero posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
Forget_Me_Love posted...
So somebody disliking TLOU is trolling now?

Since it's objectively one of the best things this industry has ever created, yes. It's like trolling Citizen Kane. Anyone who does it is a lying, trolling hipster with no credibility.

This has to be tongue in cheek...

I thought TLOU was great, but there was not one single facet of this game that was original from the story to actual game play.

A game that brings zero innovation does not deserve to be put on such a pedestal.

This.
---
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime. Lead me, save me from my solitude. Say you'll want me with you here beside you. Anywhere you go, let me go too.
#28NeoAndurilPosted 8/3/2014 12:10:25 PM
Garage_Man posted...
Legend your trolling was much better when I joined this site. What happened dude?

He is desperate because of how badly the xb1 is getting trounced by the ps4. It's really sad.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#29RuinerEraserPosted 8/3/2014 12:10:53 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
I've never played Ryse or TLOU, however seeing TLOU has a movie coming out and a theatrical play made after it...I think it would be safe to assume that TLOU > Ryse.

You know what else is getting a movie?

Andry Birds.

I enjoyed TLOU a lot, but your logic is flawed here.

Angry Birds is fun, nothing wrong with it. It sure as hell sold a lot more than Ryse. Ryse would love half of Angry bird sales.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#30LooksLikeRainPosted 8/3/2014 12:11:36 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
Garage_Man posted...
Legend your trolling was much better when I joined this site. What happened dude?

He is desperate because of how badly the xb1 is getting trounced by the ps4. It's really sad.

Comedy gold here coming from NeoAnduril. Priceless.
---
GT: Frightbeard.