The most hyped PS4 exclusive.... Is Ryse with a zombie paint job?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The most hyped PS4 exclusive.... Is Ryse with a zombie paint job?
1 year ago#31
GladiatorDanger posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Thanks but not trolling. I gave TLOU a fair try and I couldn't help but feel like I was playing ryse. I liked the story at first but then thought about it and laughed at all the unbelievable things that happen to trick you into an emotional reaction.

Dat hack and slash combat? Yeah as much as I dislike TLOU for its pretentious story and characters and it's shallow gameplay I do have to concede that it is still leagues better than Ryse.

The best trolling is done with a dash of truth and this thread is just pure rubbish.

I give TLOU 7.5 and ryse a 7 so honestly not that much different to me.

NeoAnduril posted...
Garage_Man posted...
Legend your trolling was much better when I joined this site. What happened dude?

He is desperate because of how badly the xb1 is getting trounced by the ps4. It's really sad.

You mean how the last two NPDS are getting closer and x one outsold ps4 in software June?
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
1 year ago#32
LEGEND_725 posted...
GladiatorDanger posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Thanks but not trolling. I gave TLOU a fair try and I couldn't help but feel like I was playing ryse. I liked the story at first but then thought about it and laughed at all the unbelievable things that happen to trick you into an emotional reaction.

Dat hack and slash combat? Yeah as much as I dislike TLOU for its pretentious story and characters and it's shallow gameplay I do have to concede that it is still leagues better than Ryse.

The best trolling is done with a dash of truth and this thread is just pure rubbish.

I give TLOU 7.5 and ryse a 7 so honestly not that much different to me.

NeoAnduril posted...
Garage_Man posted...
Legend your trolling was much better when I joined this site. What happened dude?

He is desperate because of how badly the xb1 is getting trounced by the ps4. It's really sad.

You mean how the last two NPDS are getting closer and x one outsold ps4 in software June?

So now numbers matter?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
1 year ago#33
King of Gamefaqs

You've gone from slightly amusing fanboy to ridiculous nit with this one.

Ryse is a tech demo, TLoU isn't. /thread
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
1 year ago#34
Both games are worth playing but the last of us was an amazing game. The giraffe moment is one of my favourite moments in a game ever.
1 year ago#35
Well clearly he's a parody account otherwise he wouldn't know TLoU's story
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
1 year ago#36
How have the mods not like... deleted your account by now TC? Your soul mission in life is to come to this site every single day and make topics trying to anger people and/or that sound as wrong as possible lol
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
1 year ago#37
blitz_0623 posted...
Well clearly he's a parody account otherwise he wouldn't know TLoU's story

My friend got TLOU for ps4 so he key me borrow his ps3. I gave it a fair try but it's not a 10.

A 10 is
Baldurs gate
Halo CE
Phantasy star 4
Halo 2
Final fantasy tactics
Fallout 2

Etc

I guess I just have higher standards. High production values and presentation does not mean a 10
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
1 year ago#38
Never played TLoU, but I own Ryse and beat the crap out of it. I thought it was great, underrated. Decent story, some really damn good voice acting. The multiplayer is a good time, racking up those combos.

Sounds like I'd like TLoU then?
---
Always O.G.
1 year ago#39
The closest thing the PS4 has to ryse is the order because they both look like crap.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
1 year ago#40
UltraPlanet posted...
The difference is Ryse is a ok game with fun gameplay while TLOU is a movie where you are allowed to press a button every once in a while during one of the 100s of QTEs between the hours and hours of cutscenes.

Wwwhat?! What game were you playing?? That is completely wrong. What you described sounds like a mash up oh mgs4 and god of war. That's not even remotely close. Game has almost 2 hours worth of cutscenes and about as many QTE as resident evil 4. Pretty confident you dont even have a ps3, let alone played the game
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The most hyped PS4 exclusive.... Is Ryse with a zombie paint job?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived