Bf 4 worth it?

#1GhostInTheEvaPosted 8/3/2014 12:17:29 PM
Is getting the game with premium on sale worth it even if I have no friends to play it?
I rented it and Solo is boring and no one talks.
#2swatkiller546Posted 8/3/2014 12:25:24 PM
Nah man if you're already bored with it just by renting it then you wouldn't waste money on premium it's just more maps.
---
"Get down on your knees and cry!"
#3zerooo0Posted 8/3/2014 12:26:31 PM
If you get bored solo'ing it then I wouldn't recommend it. I love playing BF4 solo, but I would never buy anything if I didn't enjoy it.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#4GhostInTheEva(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 12:26:44 PM
Would finding people to play with make the game more entertaining?
#5zerooo0Posted 8/3/2014 12:30:34 PM
GhostInTheEva posted...
Would finding people to play with make the game more entertaining?

Definitely, well maybe if you can get into it, but I would definitely recommend playing with friends. I would try it with a group of 4 if you can that way you can have someone at all of the designated classes for maximum efficiency.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#6GhostInTheEva(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 12:36:43 PM
Honestly the game itself seems fun.
But being in a squad where no one talks or plays music is disappointing.
Do you guys know where I could find some people to play with that will actually talk and try to stick to roles? (Meaning they wont just run foward, get shot, die, repeat)
#7SpillboyPosted 8/3/2014 12:59:42 PM
Battlefield 4 is great online. I've played it on 360 since launch, even with the bug issues. I am picking up an Xbox one tomorrow through my wife's work and already went out today and got battlefield 4 for the one. I can't wait to play it on a more powerful console.

I have a ton of fun playing it and usually do not have friends playing with me. Sure there is less strategy but they chance that I will know enough people to form up a whole team for conquest is doubtful! I think that in my 7+ years of having live I remember like 5 times where I filled an 8 person team on Halo's big team battle. Still had fun playing multiplayer solo or with a few friends.

I never played the campaign until this weekend and just flew threw it for the achievements because I knew I wouldn't go back after getting my XBone tomorrow.

Hope that helps.
#8RuinerEraserPosted 8/3/2014 1:01:04 PM
Playing it now with EA Acess, lets just say I'm glad I didn't buy this game. It's not the BF I remember from PC years ago.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#9GhostInTheEva(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 1:02:43 PM
I forgot about it being included with ea access.
I might buy this used but want some people to play with.
Thanks for the comments so far
#10SpillboyPosted 8/3/2014 2:26:05 PM
Amazon has it new for like $24. Well worth it