Bf 4 worth it?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Bf 4 worth it?
2 years ago#1
Is getting the game with premium on sale worth it even if I have no friends to play it?
I rented it and Solo is boring and no one talks.
2 years ago#2
Nah man if you're already bored with it just by renting it then you wouldn't waste money on premium it's just more maps.
"Get down on your knees and cry!"
2 years ago#3
If you get bored solo'ing it then I wouldn't recommend it. I love playing BF4 solo, but I would never buy anything if I didn't enjoy it.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
2 years ago#4
Would finding people to play with make the game more entertaining?
2 years ago#5
GhostInTheEva posted...
Would finding people to play with make the game more entertaining?

Definitely, well maybe if you can get into it, but I would definitely recommend playing with friends. I would try it with a group of 4 if you can that way you can have someone at all of the designated classes for maximum efficiency.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
2 years ago#6
Honestly the game itself seems fun.
But being in a squad where no one talks or plays music is disappointing.
Do you guys know where I could find some people to play with that will actually talk and try to stick to roles? (Meaning they wont just run foward, get shot, die, repeat)
2 years ago#7
Battlefield 4 is great online. I've played it on 360 since launch, even with the bug issues. I am picking up an Xbox one tomorrow through my wife's work and already went out today and got battlefield 4 for the one. I can't wait to play it on a more powerful console.

I have a ton of fun playing it and usually do not have friends playing with me. Sure there is less strategy but they chance that I will know enough people to form up a whole team for conquest is doubtful! I think that in my 7+ years of having live I remember like 5 times where I filled an 8 person team on Halo's big team battle. Still had fun playing multiplayer solo or with a few friends.

I never played the campaign until this weekend and just flew threw it for the achievements because I knew I wouldn't go back after getting my XBone tomorrow.

Hope that helps.
2 years ago#8
Playing it now with EA Acess, lets just say I'm glad I didn't buy this game. It's not the BF I remember from PC years ago.
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
2 years ago#9
I forgot about it being included with ea access.
I might buy this used but want some people to play with.
Thanks for the comments so far
2 years ago#10
Amazon has it new for like $24. Well worth it
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Bf 4 worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived