How does buying XBL/MS points from Amazon work?

#1TsunamiRoarPosted 8/3/2014 12:17:52 PM
I was wondering if anyone had done this before. It says it's digital, so do I just get it in an e-mail? And how long does it take for my code to be delivered?
---
Talking about skull****ing someone's mom because he happens to prefer the PS3 over the 360 does not paint us in the best light as a group.
#2TsunamiRoar(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 12:22:20 PM
Err...Bump for help.
---
Talking about skull****ing someone's mom because he happens to prefer the PS3 over the 360 does not paint us in the best light as a group.
#3duericPosted 8/3/2014 12:25:16 PM
You get an email with a code just like you would if you bought a physical card at the store.

Delivery time varies, but it's usually within a couple hours.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#4TsunamiRoar(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 12:26:25 PM
Alright. Thank you very much.
---
#5duericPosted 8/3/2014 12:27:49 PM
TsunamiRoar posted...
Alright. Thank you very much.

No sweat.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#6MrImpatient35Posted 8/3/2014 12:32:16 PM
I've bought a few digital "points" from them. It's cash now. They send you an email if it's a digital code. The email is usually sent immediately, or within a hour. I think these digital codes should be the norm. Why the f*** I gotta wait for a card? Aint nobody got time for that! I just need the code. Or send me the QR code. This aint 2010 anymore lol.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#7duericPosted 8/3/2014 12:34:54 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
I've bought a few digital "points" from them. It's cash now. They send you an email if it's a digital code. The email is usually sent immediately, or within a hour. I think these digital codes should be the norm. Why the f*** I gotta wait for a card? Aint nobody got time for that! I just need the code. Or send me the QR code. This aint 2010 anymore lol.

Gifts?
---
#8googlerPosted 8/3/2014 1:23:02 PM
Really? I bought codes from them plenty of times (usa) and the final page after checkout has the code. I'm pretty sure they also send a confirmation email with it too (never checked though because I got the code right away). There's also a section under digital purchases where you can see the codes you bought