Destiny

#1wavvvvesPosted 8/3/2014 12:25:35 PM
I praised this game a lot from the beta which I played the ps4 and xbox one version, so i've gotten quite a bit of playtime. I think I started fooling myself of how much I actually liked it just because I pre-ordered it.

My review: The entire time I just wanted to play halo......

It doesn't suck, it just got boring after a while. After coming to terms with it, I took my pre-order off. I feel this is the right thing to do. Maybe someday i'll be playing it when there's tons more content, etc. But for now.. I'm stuck still thinking gaming has just straight up gone down hill. Here's some games coming out that will make me eat my words if they're how I think they are..
-sunset overdrive
-halo 5
-gears of war 4 (it HAS to be like the 1st one)
-the evil within
-the division
-bloodborne
-the order (even though it has no ******* multiplayer)
-If rare announces something like conker or banjo
#2garydavexxxPosted 8/3/2014 12:40:08 PM
Sorry was there a point to this or are you just blogging?
---
They picked an allegiance to a system. And they defend it and will lay their own lives for the console of their choosing. The Game of Consoles is just starting.
#3wavvvves(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 12:42:40 PM
garydavexxx posted...

Sorry, was there a point for you to reply? or are you just on here 24/7 so you feel the need to reply to every thread?
#4garydavexxxPosted 8/3/2014 12:45:31 PM
wavvvves posted...
garydavexxx posted...

Sorry, was there a point for you to reply? or are you just on here 24/7 so you feel the need to reply to every thread?

Yeah the point to my post was to find out what you wanted or what you wanted to talk about?
What do you mean reply to every thread this is my third post in the past 36hrs.
---
They picked an allegiance to a system. And they defend it and will lay their own lives for the console of their choosing. The Game of Consoles is just starting.
#5LooksLikeRainPosted 8/3/2014 12:47:07 PM
wavvvves posted...
garydavexxx posted...

Well...I mean...this is a message board....
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#6HorridhalPosted 8/3/2014 12:47:25 PM
Blogfaqs.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#7dejavu1982Posted 8/3/2014 7:15:49 PM
^^this
#8Jedi454Posted 8/3/2014 7:23:27 PM
Don't worry TC, I felt the same. Just wait for the better games to come out and Halo MCC.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#9Bulls86Posted 8/3/2014 7:33:11 PM
Subpar halo simulator. Over hyped and not as good as halo. I may pick it up, but I will stop playing it when Master Chief Collection comes out.
---
Gamer Tag: XxRUNVSxX
#10VoidBeyondPosted 8/3/2014 7:37:46 PM
I thought it was a pretty fun game. I was on the fence before playing the beta now I'm buying the limited edition of it. Needs more loot chests and it needs to not make them dimly light in the corner of a dark room.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk