Why did people hate the X1 on the console design?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Why did people hate the X1 on the console design?
1 year ago#1
I personally think the design is one of the best quality of the console as it pleases the eye better I think. The PS4 you can't even sit it flat on a surface which that would drive me nuts. X1 and Wii U have the best current gen consoles designs for simplicity, and they just look more pleasing than the PS4 odd design. To me the X1 feels the most premium out of the other consoles regarding the design of it.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
1 year ago#2
I don't hate the design. But it is way to big especially since it has an external power brick. So there is no reason it should be one of the largest consoles of all time.
1 year ago#3
Warsuh posted...
I don't hate the design. But it is way to big especially since it has an external power brick. So there is no reason it should be one of the largest consoles of all time.

It's not like you take your console with you to lots of places that you need it to be portable. Also if it wasn't that big we wouldn't have that awesome fan inside of it which is amazing.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
1 year ago#4
Tacos?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
1 year ago#5
The PS4 you can't even sit it flat on a surface which that would drive me nuts.

This is wrong. Factually wrong.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
1 year ago#6
zerooo0 posted...
Warsuh posted...

It's not like you take your console with you to lots of places that you need it to be portable. Also if it wasn't that big we wouldn't have that awesome fan inside of it which is amazing.

True, but it would still be nice if it was smaller.
1 year ago#7
Warsuh posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Warsuh posted...

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/preorder-cancelled-ps4-is-unstable-and-doesnt-lay-flat-major-design-flaw.453514423/

This proves differently
---
1 year ago#8
zerooo0 posted...
Warsuh posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Warsuh posted...

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/preorder-cancelled-ps4-is-unstable-and-doesnt-lay-flat-major-design-flaw.453514423/

This proves differently

1. You quoted the wrong person.

2. Your Internet forum thread isn't a legitimate source.

3. Mine, sitting in my e-center right now, proves you factually wrong.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
1 year ago#9
Warsuh posted...

This is my feelings as well.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
1 year ago#10
The Xbox One looks too much like a box. Personally I think that Nintendo had the best console designs. The NES, SNES, N64, and Gamecube beats other console designs when it comes to looks.

Here's what I would rate some console exterior designs with 5 being great and 1 not so great:

- PS1 4/5
- PS2 5/5
- PS3 1/5
- PS4 4/5

- NES 5/5
- Super NES 5/5
- N64 5/5
- Gamecube 5/5
- Wii 1/5
- Wii U 1/5

- Xbox 1/5
- Xbox 360 5/5
- Xbox One 1/5

- Sega Master System 4/5
- Sega Genesis 4/5
- Sega Dreamcast 4/5
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Why did people hate the X1 on the console design?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived