Xbox lagging sales

#11Kconv(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 2:33:25 PM(edited)
googler posted...
I'd say its both price and hardware. This Gen in general is pretty underwhelming but paying more for something weaker just doesn't make sense especially when its mostly 3rd party stuff that sells

The spec difference is pretty minor and that really doesnt effect most game play all that much...

But one of the things that annoy the frugal consumer more than ANYTHING else is paying more than they should or did for a product..

With a better lineup coming and games with gold showing improvement, this is a good time for Xbox to be pushing...

But Microsoft did such a good job selling the kinect as part of the console that trying to decouple it is like saying.... hahaha here have this console for 399 but we both know you are going to have to buy that kinect later.....

THIS IS THE BIG PROBLEM!!!! Microsoft needs to stop thinking their consumer is stupid.
#12L96A1BOSSPosted 8/3/2014 2:34:33 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Xbox one doubled sales last month. Outsold ps4 in software on June, and is closing out the year with a crushing line up.

Your point ?

The place you have your dreams in is call la la land.
#13OMGWYATTPosted 8/3/2014 2:50:13 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Xbox one doubled sales last month. Outsold ps4 in software on June, and is closing out the year with a crushing line up.

Your point ?

No it didn't. Sony and Microsoft both released their numbers for the last 3 months (of course Microsoft went with the always important "shipped" number, which isn't sales) and the Playstation outsold Xbox by more than 3:1 (3.5 million PS3's and PS4's to 1.1 Million Xbox's SHIPPED) from April to June 30th.

You are just plain wrong dude. Just shut up. I wish I could put you on double ignore so I couldn't even see when people quote your ridiculous garbage posts.

People like you make me want to throw my xbox one in the trash just so I'm not associated with you.
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
XBL/PSN: Riotsquad18
#14Sith JediPosted 8/3/2014 2:54:30 PM
OMGWYATT posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Your point ?

No it didn't. Sony and Microsoft both released their numbers for the last 3 months (of course Microsoft went with the always important "shipped" number, which isn't sales) and the Playstation outsold Xbox by more than 3:1 (3.5 million PS3's and PS4's to 1.1 Million Xbox's SHIPPED) from April to June 30th.

You are just plain wrong dude. Just shut up. I wish I could put you on double ignore so I couldn't even see when people quote your ridiculous garbage posts.

People like you make me want to throw my xbox one in the trash just so I'm not associated with you.

Why did you call him wrong then post stats that don't prove him wrong?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#15SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 8/3/2014 2:59:36 PM
OMGWYATT posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Your point ?

Pot calling the kettle black...
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Be water my friend"
#16cmincPosted 8/3/2014 2:59:39 PM
OMGWYATT posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Your point ?

Or, you could try actually reading what he said. Xbox sales did double. Ps4 still outsold it, but xbox sales DID jump. Software sales WERE better. The holiday line up IS pretty solid, too. Dont see why youre so upset, here.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1 | WII U | 3DS
#17duericPosted 8/3/2014 3:00:04 PM
dnmt posted...

Alright mr. analyst, would you give us a timeframe when the Xbone will surpass PS4 in sales?

It will catch up by the end of the year. Possibly before.

Price was the sticking point.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#18dnmtPosted 8/3/2014 3:06:02 PM
dueric posted...
dnmt posted...

Alright mr. analyst, would you give us a timeframe when the Xbone will surpass PS4 in sales?

We'll see in 2015, then. You have my word (;
#19duericPosted 8/3/2014 3:08:44 PM
dnmt posted...
dueric posted...
dnmt posted...

We'll see in 2015, then. You have my word (;

Right on!! I hope you do remember because nobody ever does when you get a prediction right. :(
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#20Kconv(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 3:10:07 PM
dueric posted...
dnmt posted...

The price is actually higher than it was....

and no it wont.....

Anyone who actually thinks Microsoft is going to let people keep their xbox one kinectless is absolutely fooling themselves....

you are just going to wind up having to buy it later.....

Microsoft is way too invested in the multimedia features and nuad functionality of it.