Xbox lagging sales

#21duericPosted 8/3/2014 3:11:54 PM
Kconv posted...
dueric posted...
dnmt posted...

Alright mr. analyst, would you give us a timeframe when the Xbone will surpass PS4 in sales?

It will catch up by the end of the year. Possibly before.

Price was the sticking point.

The price is actually higher than it was....

and no it wont.....

Anyone who actually thinks Microsoft is going to let people keep their xbox one kinectless is absolutely fooling themselves....

you are just going to wind up having to buy it later.....

Microsoft is way too invested in the multimedia features and nuad functionality of it.

Dude, the only place in the Universe where $400 is more than $500 was on Pluto while it was still a planet.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#22scoobydoobydontPosted 8/3/2014 3:13:18 PM
Everyone should join me in a group hug. I think it's needed.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#23Kconv(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 3:18:37 PM
dueric posted...
Kconv posted...
dueric posted...
dnmt posted...

Alright mr. analyst, would you give us a timeframe when the Xbone will surpass PS4 in sales?

It will catch up by the end of the year. Possibly before.

Price was the sticking point.

The price is actually higher than it was....

and no it wont.....

Anyone who actually thinks Microsoft is going to let people keep their xbox one kinectless is absolutely fooling themselves....

you are just going to wind up having to buy it later.....

Microsoft is way too invested in the multimedia features and nuad functionality of it.

Dude, the only place in the Universe where $400 is more than $500 was on Pluto while it was still a planet.

400+100 for inevitable Kinect purchase.... its called cost shifting.... they let you buy it without till you find out you are actually going to need that kinect to play something like Halo... and yes Microsoft is KNOWN for doing things like that..
#24duericPosted 8/3/2014 3:20:29 PM
Kconv posted...

400+100 for inevitable Kinect purchase.... its called cost shifting.... they let you buy it without till you find out you are actually going to need that kinect to play something like Halo... and yes Microsoft is KNOWN for doing things like that..

Cost shifting you say? Is that like Dutch Ovening?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#25Kconv(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 3:22:16 PM
dueric posted...
Kconv posted...

DO you really think some Microsoft exec's arent sitting there laughing saying... oh this is going to be good...

All those people who bought the kinectless xbox.... halo 5 Qte's are going to REQUIRE KINECT... then we can release the stand alone Kinect and charge anything we want for it, because they are going to have to buy it..
#26duericPosted 8/3/2014 3:24:54 PM
Kconv posted...
dueric posted...
Kconv posted...

DO you really think some Microsoft exec's arent sitting there laughing saying... oh this is going to be good...

All those people who bought the kinectless xbox.... halo 5 Qte's are going to REQUIRE KINECT... then we can release the stand alone Kinect and charge anything we want for it, because they are going to have to buy it..

I bet you have stock in tinfoil.
---
#27scoobydoobydontPosted 8/3/2014 3:26:38 PM
The lack of group hug is tearing us a part! Now my online family is just as dysfunctional as my real life family.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#28Kconv(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 3:28:20 PM
dueric posted...
Kconv posted...
dueric posted...
Kconv posted...

Except they did the exact same thing with Halo 2 and Vista, no one would buy Vista so Halo 2 would only run on pc on Vista, Microsoft has a long history of pulling stuff like this, its not tinfoil... its past evidence.
#29duericPosted 8/3/2014 3:34:52 PM
Kconv posted...
dueric posted...
Kconv posted...
dueric posted...
Kconv posted...

Except they did the exact same thing with Halo 2 and Vista, no one would buy Vista so Halo 2 would only run on pc on Vista, Microsoft has a long history of pulling stuff like this, its not tinfoil... its past evidence.

Is that the exact same thing?
---
#30Kconv(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 3:35:34 PM
AND THAT is what im talking about....

I just saw a post about a white xbox one with Kinect and sunset overdrive

We dont have a US price yet... but priced well that could sell systems!