Xbox lagging sales

#31SubSeenixPosted 8/3/2014 3:38:52 PM
dueric posted...
Was it ever not price?

With the price drop, One will catch up quickly. Just like the PS3 did.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Sales got back to before the price drop while the PS4 gained again

YOU WILL FIGHT FOR 2nd PLACE WHILE WE DO 100 MILLION EASILY!
#32nableetPosted 8/3/2014 3:39:29 PM
cminc posted...
OMGWYATT posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Xbox one doubled sales last month. Outsold ps4 in software on June, and is closing out the year with a crushing line up.

Your point ?

No it didn't. Sony and Microsoft both released their numbers for the last 3 months (of course Microsoft went with the always important "shipped" number, which isn't sales) and the Playstation outsold Xbox by more than 3:1 (3.5 million PS3's and PS4's to 1.1 Million Xbox's SHIPPED) from April to June 30th.

You are just plain wrong dude. Just shut up. I wish I could put you on double ignore so I couldn't even see when people quote your ridiculous garbage posts.

People like you make me want to throw my xbox one in the trash just so I'm not associated with you.

Or, you could try actually reading what he said. Xbox sales did double. Ps4 still outsold it, but xbox sales DID jump. Software sales WERE better. The holiday line up IS pretty solid, too. Dont see why youre so upset, here.

Anyone going to provide a link or source for this?
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#33SubSeenixPosted 8/3/2014 3:40:45 PM
Kconv posted...
AND THAT is what im talking about....

I just saw a post about a white xbox one with Kinect and sunset overdrive

We dont have a US price yet... but priced well that could sell systems!

You will see what a real boost is looking like when Destiny is launching
The PS4 will get pushed so hard Microsoft will start to cry even more ;)

Sunset overdrive won't do anything
#34Kconv(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 3:43:31 PM
SubSeenix posted...
Kconv posted...
AND THAT is what im talking about....

I just saw a post about a white xbox one with Kinect and sunset overdrive

We dont have a US price yet... but priced well that could sell systems!

You will see what a real boost is looking like when Destiny is launching
The PS4 will get pushed so hard Microsoft will start to cry even more ;)

Sunset overdrive won't do anything

Possibly.....

But this is where they need to start

Getting competitive with pricing........

They need to be at 450 with kinect and game to even think of being competitive the ps4, shaving 100$ and pulling the kinect is just scamming the customer....

Otherwise they might as well just write this generation off as a loss..
#35slyman19Posted 8/3/2014 4:14:54 PM
OMGWYATT posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Xbox one doubled sales last month. Outsold ps4 in software on June, and is closing out the year with a crushing line up.

Your point ?

No it didn't. Sony and Microsoft both released their numbers for the last 3 months (of course Microsoft went with the always important "shipped" number, which isn't sales) and the Playstation outsold Xbox by more than 3:1 (3.5 million PS3's and PS4's to 1.1 Million Xbox's SHIPPED) from April to June 30th.

You are just plain wrong dude. Just shut up. I wish I could put you on double ignore so I couldn't even see when people quote your ridiculous garbage posts.

People like you make me want to throw my xbox one in the trash just so I'm not associated with you.

Hope you don't have a PS4. Those guys are by far the worst. At least ten times worse than Nintendo and Xbox fanboys combine.
#36kyncaniPosted 8/3/2014 4:22:56 PM
It's not only the console price. I got a Xbox One with Kinect and a game for $320.
It's also the games, which take way too long to install, are weaker versions compared to the PS4 and cost more as well.
Add to that a pretty bad online with a small community and an online store that just pales in comparison to Sony or Valve stores and there is just no reason to buy games on the Xbox One.
#37Run_2_the_HillsPosted 8/3/2014 4:29:02 PM
Kconv posted...
dueric posted...
Kconv posted...

400+100 for inevitable Kinect purchase.... its called cost shifting.... they let you buy it without till you find out you are actually going to need that kinect to play something like Halo... and yes Microsoft is KNOWN for doing things like that..

Cost shifting you say? Is that like Dutch Ovening?

DO you really think some Microsoft exec's arent sitting there laughing saying... oh this is going to be good...

All those people who bought the kinectless xbox.... halo 5 Qte's are going to REQUIRE KINECT... then we can release the stand alone Kinect and charge anything we want for it, because they are going to have to buy it..

i highly doubt they're going to do this, but if they do i would laugh so hard.
#38StrongBlackVinePosted 8/3/2014 8:18:09 PM
dueric posted...
dnmt posted...

Alright mr. analyst, would you give us a timeframe when the Xbone will surpass PS4 in sales?

It will catch up by the end of the year. Possibly before.

Price was the sticking point.

Will you leave this site if it doesn't?
#39LaManoNeraIIPosted 8/3/2014 8:19:01 PM
How are they lagging? It's outselling the YTD of the 360
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#40snakes_codecPosted 8/3/2014 8:53:45 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
dueric posted...
dnmt posted...

Alright mr. analyst, would you give us a timeframe when the Xbone will surpass PS4 in sales?

It will catch up by the end of the year. Possibly before.

Price was the sticking point.

Will you leave this site if it doesn't?

You'll soon come to realise it doesn't matter if its a 5 million or even a 20 million gap the delusions of some on this board will never accept 2nd place if anything they should be happy 2nd is one better than they achieved last gen .